RELEASE Dio Vento's Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee Mods!

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Dio Vento, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madek12

madek12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2018
    Poland
    Kabuto is supposed to spawn in Seafoam Islands water areas but every water area spawns only Omanyte. Is there anybody who managed to catch Kabuto with this mod ?

2. Scubahood

Scubahood Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Didn't think of laying a lure. Will do that. Thanks for the help

3. pollardg80

pollardg80 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2018
    United States
    I just bought a switch today and im new to this, was looking forward to trying to add your mod to my game but my system is on version 4.1.0. is that going to be an issue? I know if I update I wont be able to hack my switch, can you offer some advice on what I can do next please? Dio Venito

4. Dichotomy754

Dichotomy754 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2018
    United States
    You can update to 6.1 using ChoiDujourNX, that will even save your fuses so you could downgrade in the future. Smart move not updating yet, it's a dangerous time for buying a switch.

Edit: Because I literally can not seem to stop myself...

Last edited by Dichotomy754, Nov 22, 2018
  5. HelloThere123

HelloThere123 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2018
    Australia
    @Dio Vento Would it be possible to mod back in wild battles? Like by treating every pokemon as legendary or something?

6. dorisnov

dorisnov Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2016
    It's possible to use more than one mod at once? (In my case Alternate Trade Evolution and Expanded Encounter Tables)

7. HelloThere123

HelloThere123 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2018
    Australia
    dorisnov likes this.
  8. Dio Vento
    OP

Dio Vento GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Short answer: No.
    Long answer: No, but maybe in the future if three things happen: 1. People who are capable of altering the game's CODE (in exefs) are interested in doing so. 2. Those people succeed. 3. Those people succeed while Let's Go is even slightly relevant anymore (IE this happens before Gen 8). It'll also require serious reworking of a lot of other game flies. Therefore: No, this is not going to happen, please stop asking for it.
    Use ChoiDuJourNX to update to 6.1 (not 6.2).

9. dawnbringer

dawnbringer Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2008
    Malta
    to which folder do i put it?

10. Pilout

Pilout Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2018
    France
    Its work , just put the atmoshpere folder to the sd card root and rename atmosphere with sxos.

But with 2.01 your console freeze when u launch game after sleep mode. (For me)
    No probleme with sxos 2.3

11. pollardg80

pollardg80 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2018
    United States
    @Dio Vento are there any video tutorials of exactly what I need to do with your mods and jailbreaking, ive been reading up on what to do but this is all so confusing to a newbie like me who has never done this before. I still haven't done anything to my switch yet because I want to be absolutely certain on what I am doing. please help!

12. daijobu

daijobu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2018
    Canada
    There are many step-by-step guide online instructing you how to hack your switch. There are few good ones on GBAtemp forums. They are very noobie-friendly too.
    installing the mods is as easy as the instruction make them out to be. Literally just create folders and dropping the mods inside.

Last edited by daijobu, Nov 22, 2018
  13. Dio Vento
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Never, ever, ever, use video guides for console hacking. They're often out of date or straight up don't work. Follow this guide.

14. pollardg80

pollardg80 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2018
    United States
    @Dio Vento which bundle do you suggest I download for your mods?

15. Dio Vento
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Follow the guide.

16. Localhorst86

Localhorst86 GBAtemp Addict

Jul 17, 2014
    Germany
    Nintendo works for my dad
    Is it possible the encounter tables don't work well in the post-game (after beating the elite four and green) in let's go Evee?

I have been trying to find a mew in the pokemansion for 3 hours straight now. I tried lures, repells and both at the same time but I only get tons of koffings dittos and chanseys.

17. Scubahood

Scubahood Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Had the exact same problem. It is a 1% chance though so it makes sense that it is super rare

18. thmo_

thmo_ Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2018
    Switzerland
    What is an RPX file?

19. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Mar 26, 2014
    Germany
    Rpx is a Patch for Reinx

20. n333ser

n333ser Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2018
    United States
    Does this work with XCI files? For some reason it isn’t working for me on SX OS 2.0. I renamed the amostphere folder to all lowercase and no spaces sxos. I’m using an a let’s go evee xci. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.