ROM Hack RELEASE Dio Vento's Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devrim

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you know which parts of Seafoam island have Kabuto? I’ve checked every bit of water I can access but no luck.

I've sat in every body of water in the cave and seen an Omanyte in all of them.

The waters that are assigned to Kabuto might not be accessible, I could only find 2 areas and both spawn Omanyte. I just modded the files to make Kabuto spawn in the water where you can catch a special Pokemon at Seafoam Island. I'm not sure if this makes Omanyte impossible to catch (I'm too lazy to test)

https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/hyUOt5yQ/file.html

Just replace the old files. This is the 151 Pokemon version btw

Vel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The waters that are assigned to Kabuto might not be accessible, I could only find 2 areas and both spawn Omanyte. I just modded the files to make Kabuto spawn in the water where you can catch a special Pokemon at Seafoam Island. I'm not sure if this makes Omanyte impossible to catch (I'm too lazy to test)
Just replace the old files. This is the 151 Pokemon version btw

I'll wait for someone to test this. I want to catch all 151 lol. Does anyone know if xfering pokemon from pokemon go to a hacked / modded lets go can cause you go get banned on your nintendo switch?

Also can we add metan to the spawn list somehow?

Last edited by Vel,

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can confirm the Kabuto file works. I couldn’t seem to find any Omanyte anywhere after but that could have just been bad luck with the 1% encounter.

Vel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can confirm the Kabuto file works. I couldn’t seem to find any Omanyte anywhere after but that could have just been bad luck with the 1% encounter.

Let me know once you see an omanyte XD I'd like to be able to catch both.

Siethasay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just on the Polished Pikachu thread and I wanted to see if there was an individual mod file for the trainer changes that you made. I am really looking for the trainer changes, exp mod, and evolution mod. So far 2/3 is good with me. But wasn't to sure how to dl the trainer changes only.

iTz_Renzokuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is this working with atmosphere 0.8.1?
And when you mean that a Pokemon will
stay “Hacked” until is traded, what exactly this mean?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this working with atmosphere 0.8.1?
And when you mean that a Pokemon will
stay “Hacked” until is traded, what exactly this mean?
that it will appear as a non-legit pokemon to the game because they don't have at least a second trainer information in their status.

It wont affect single player gameplay, but it might cause the pokemon to not be available for multiplayer battles. It certainly won't be allowed in any official Pokemon Tournament, if you ever take part in one.

markuz94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
may i ask, is it better to use pkhex to gen pokemon that can be used online or this mod?

krazyblunts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may i ask, is it better to use pkhex to gen pokemon that can be used online or this mod?

pkhex.

I used a save that puts the complete 151 plus meltan and the other one into the go park. then I used the shiny patch and to make them shiny in go park prior to catching them there. pretty dope if you ask me.

Reactions: markuz94

Siethasay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pkhex.

I used a save that puts the complete 151 plus meltan and the other one into the go park. then I used the shiny patch and to make them shiny in go park prior to catching them there. pretty dope if you ask me.
I thought Dio's mod could only change the 151. How did you change the ones in the park to be Meltan? I would like to change one of my park pokemon to Melmetal but wasn't too sure if that was possible.

markuz94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
pkhex.

can you battle online with perfectly genned pkhex pokemons in let's go

Vel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has this been updated? The version I have doesn't seem to have either Omanyte or Kabuto where they're supposed to be. I spent hours yesterday and not a single one spawned, got a shiny magikarp though... I know it's a low chance but I should have seen something.

I'd be hesitant about using lets go eevee online until switch hacking gets better. You could end up with a ban. I won't even transfer pokemon from pokemon go until I know its safe.

Edit: I have Let's Go Eevee, which seems to be the one having problems. I'll go check route 15 t o see if I can find a scyther...

Last edited by Vel,

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having a heck of time finding a wild Pinsir. Even had a 31 catch combo on Route 14 and never saw one. Playing the Eevee version.

Scubahood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could anyone walk me through the process of how I would go about changing the mod to make New spawn more frequently?

Vel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scyther works, Pinsir works, Everything works except kabuto and omanyte. Lets go eevee version... Guess I'll use that kabuto edit the one guy made, though the pokemon I'm missing is omanyte x_x

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was having a heck of time finding a wild Pinsir. Even had a 31 catch combo on Route 14 and never saw one. Playing the Eevee version.

I found one, Lets go eevee version. It's the small patch of grass before all the fences.

I cannot, however, find an omanyte or a Kabuto for the life of me even after 3 days worth of time spent in the right locations.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: looks like I was using an old version and this is now fixed. NVM!

Did anyone else notice Fisherman Elliot on Route 12 has a level 100 Gyarados? Kind of a scary thing to run into with a team of level 25s! I'm running the Polished Pikachu mod with the 200% XP mod running too. I haven't decided whether to run around him or try to cheese it with co-op mode and Toxic and some revives.

edit - probably should have replied in the other thread since it has to do with the edited trainers. oh well.

Last edited by myuusmeow,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse