Dillon's rolling western: the last ranger - my save data keeps getting corrupted

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by DarkCoffe64, Aug 13, 2013.

1. DarkCoffe64
    OP

DarkCoffe64 Bo

Mar 30, 2011
    Italy
    Arcadia
    Hello everyone. As you might guess from the topic title, my save data keeps getting corrupted, and I have to restart the game Every Freaking Time I Shut It Off. After it happened three times, I thought that maybe there was a problem with the game, so I deleted it and the redownloaded it again.
    I finally get to the third level, and then again data corrupted. AUGH! I don't know why it's happening all the time! I don't close the game when it's saving!

One interesting thing to note is that when I finished the third level and the game saved in the level select screen, I close the game since I wanted to do a little pause. When I restarted it, instead of continue in the map, I had to redo the third day of the first level. What the heck?

I'm playing on a brand new 3ds xl that I have transfered the data from my old 3ds, and I'm using a Lexar 8gb sdhc, the same type that was in the 3ds xl, but that one was 4gb.
    And I can say that only DRW:TLR has this problem, because I've played two other games on the 3ds xl (Attack of the friday monsters and Witch & Hero) and I had no problem with them.