Digital Download for existing PSP games beginning right now

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hop2089, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Hop2089
    OP

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Starting tomorrow in the US, you will have a choice to buy your PSP games from the PS Store via digital distribution. This also affects other regions and Japan has already started the option since I looked at the games and each have a filesize on them denoting their availability. Also a reminder any game released during or after October 1st will be available for purchase as a digital download. Be patient if a game you want isn't there on time because Sony is working on it quickly.

Source

I just bought Mimana Iyar Chronicle from the PS store for $20 less than what Play Asia wants for it, $41 US over the $64 Play Asia wants for the game, Sony finally pulls out some win for once.

Edit: 6.10 Firmware is out not sure what improvements there are since I updated then bought the above listed game and installed it.

2. Vidboy10

Vidboy10 Tsardom

Dec 15, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver, B.C
    BAD idea for Sony..
    ...But good for me! [​IMG]

3. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    Is..is...that Macross Ultimate Frontier I see...? o.o

4. Hop2089
    OP

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Yes it is but the retail price won't apply to it, it will most likely be 300-500 yen ($5-7 US) less than retail like most new games on the Japanese PSN. Existing titles can be up to $20 US less than retail including ones released this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice