Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
from ign.com:
QUOTE said:
Nintendo's WiiWare service is going to be expanding beyond games shortly. Sun Denshi announced today plans to distribute digital comics through the Japanese version of the service starting later this summer.

The company will be forming a new Sunsoft Books brand for distributing content through the service. Wii owners will be able to view the digital comics using a viewer application that was developed internally at Sun.

Sun is kicking off the new initiative in a major way, with an original manga produced by Reiji Matsumoto, creator of the Space Battleship Yamato series. The company plans on first distributing the manga through the new WiiWare service, then expanding the new property to games, anime, books, pachinko and other media.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i don't like the idea, i find comics as you can read anywhere to pass the time but if it is on your wii you can't take it everywhere. On your nintendo ds that is a different matter.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Wow.. that's.. different., for a video game console
tongue.gif

all depends on how good the "viewer" will be.
i imagine this will be a big hit in japan atleast, and it would probably if it's released in EU/US work very well also.

Hmm.. all those pictures would take up some megabytes.. yet another genre to fill up your storage, hope for a storage solution at E3..

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prime said:
i don't like the idea, i find comics as you can read anywhere to pass the time but if it is on your wii you can't take it everywhere. On your nintendo ds that is a different matter.

agreed
they could have continued those DS comics (there was some japanese ones)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr