Digimon World DS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Legend, Mar 16, 2007.

Mar 16, 2007

Digimon World DS? by Legend at 11:52 PM (585 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Legend
    OP

Member Legend .missing

Canada
    Does anyone have this game, and plays it?
    I'm looking to do some matching through WFC.

Let me know if you do!

Happy trails.

2. Calculus

Newcomer Calculus Member

United States
    I actually bought this game, which at first I deemed as a mistake, well Two mistakes. I went to my local EB searching for a good new pokemon game for the DS also known as Mystery Dugeon, which at the time I wasn't aware that it sucked. When I noticed this game looked different than the others, is when I decided to go to the next best thing. The knock off of course, in other words Digimon World DS.

Unfortuanately Digimon World DS had not been in stock so I had purchased Pokemon Mystery Dugeon; which is the same repetive bull sh-t over and over again. After a week passed, the game was in stock and I went out to buy it, and it actually looked pretty good from the box. I play the game and it turns out to be a pretty good game, right up until I get to the battle system, story line, and same music used constantly. I can't put my finger on it but oddly enough I become overwhelmingly addicted, and now have over 50 hours on this damn game and have beat it completely.

TLDR; The game is barely average and is only worth playing for the Wi-Fi breeding system.