Misc Digimon Universe Appli monsters English translation

Pokemonfan6498

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I found somewhat decent translation of Digimon world Re: Digitize and i thought if this game got English translation why not let people know that Digimon universe appli monsters also deserve English translation

Sotaeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My husband and I have looked into it, but have too many active projects currently.
The main issue is learning how to deal with mix and match text and big endian encoding,
english.png
names.png

Last edited by Sotaeko,

Pokemonfan6498

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Also i think TeamViewer will be useful if some 3ds hacking experts will decide to help your husband woth project because it's impossible to do anything alone

trance

Trophies
XP
Country
My husband and I have looked into it, but have too many active projects currently.
The main issue is learning how to deal with mix and match text images and big endian encoding,
View attachment 315414View attachment 315413
Any chance you figured out how to reduce the text width?

I have text decompilation and recompilation written, but the text I tried replacing so far is gross at 16px square even after successfully replacing the font with half-width

I basically put in a new bcfnt with an average of 8px glyph width and it does seem to work in some Appli Drive screens but others don't like dialogues which seem to forcefully render their glyphs at 16px wide

Last edited by trance,

silentsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
I started working on translation, but the problem is with translation itself. Google might help but it can't understand context stuff. I had an option but it got a bit tricky so I need someone who understands japanese. I can handle all tech stuff myself. If someone knows japanese or knows a person who wants to participate please contact me via discord - silentsmith

Reactions: Serph-DDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Had two cheeseburgers and a coke to fuel me up.