Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
noddalives said:
Biccy said:
That's impossible. The Digimon egg games came out first in Japan.

i dont understand what youre talking about
I think it was a joke.... Weren't Taichi and Hikari the first to gain a Digimon egg?
Even if it were a joke I semi understand it but it's still not making sense to me too lol
happy.gif

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, he meant the first Digimon games, wich where Tamagochi like devices came out before the first Pokemon games. And he is wrong, as the first Digimon devices where released over a year after Pokemon Red/Green.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, say your source is right, that means the franchise is as old as Pokemon.
BUT, the first Digimon games resembling Pokemon came years after that, so at least in this point it is a clone of some sort.

Blackikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ONLY the Story Games! All other Digimon Games are nnot like Pokemon. Digimon World is a V-Pet based Adventure. The Wonderswan Games are seperate too. and many more NOT like Pokemon. So only the Story NDS Games are like Pokemon... but much better i think XD So the FIRST Digimon Game "Digimon World" is like a V-Pet and so not a clone ^^

NO DUMP >.< why must we waiting soooooo long -.-

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
honestly theyre two different things, i like both, but i already have red/blue of pokemon so now i want red/blue of digimon
biggrin.gif

Dicastia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Princess Rozalin said:
Just wondering has this been dumped because I worked my butt looking for it and I can't find it.Not Red Not Blue

have a patient~ bro.. even gbatemp.net hasn't released a scene release of it~

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently watching the episodes of Digimon Xros Wars i missed, currently on episode 22, the music is pretty good and i;m enjoying the story i love the "we are xross heart" music. Now i wish this game was getting dubbed.

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
when my retail copies get here ill dump it but that can be anywhere from 2 weeks from now so im really hoping it comes out before then >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China