ROM Hack Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red Translation

Jone_Byro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
eu realmente queriaI really wanted to play the translated game but only got one smartphone, do you have any idea how I can get it for this platform?

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, new here.
I want to translate Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue to Spanish but I have zero experience on how to do this. Is there an easy step-by-step on how to do it?

Things that I have:
- .nds file
- .nds file (backup)
- Extraction of the .nds file (extracted with dsbuff and DSLazy). Both gave me the same files.
- Extraction of the .nds file (backup)
View attachment 260497 View attachment 260498 View attachment 260499 View attachment 260500 View attachment 260501
- Tile editors (Tile Molester, TLP)
- Compress/Decompress (BatchLZ77, dsbuff, DSLazy, tinke master)
- Hex Editor (crystaltile2)

Anything would be helpful,
Thanks
crystaltile2 is better but harder than dsbuff, but crystaltile2 allows you to keep the original rom header and code, so it can be recognized by some R4 and custom kernels. also, with crystaltile2 you do not touch the empty space inside the rom, so the rom size will be 64mb.

SViper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Where? Could you mark the post with the translation? I can try to discover how to patch the game.
Both GitHub links.
crystaltile2 is better but harder than dsbuff, but crystaltile2 allows you to keep the original rom header and code, so it can be recognized by some R4 and custom kernels. also, with crystaltile2 you do not touch the empty space inside the rom, so the rom size will be 64mb.
Thank you. If no one picks up this in a week I will try myself, but no promises with my super bad and slow coding skills. Plus yesterday at 5 PM EEST/EEDT I went to Grandpa's and Uncle's place for at least 2 nights, so atm can't access my main PC.

beepzboop

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Is anyone can do guide for how apply these translations?
Their is no released translation. I found this page through google and wasn't gonna make a post but your misinformation and general stupidity has confused about half the thread and anyone who would be passing by. Nothing you said is of value

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Both GitHub links.

Thank you. If no one picks up this in a week I will try myself, but no promises with my super bad and slow coding skills. Plus yesterday at 5 PM EEST/EEDT I went to Grandpa's and Uncle's place for at least 2 nights, so atm can't access my main PC.
OH MAN! DO YOU MEAN THOSE GIT LINKS IN THE MAIN PAGE? IF SO, THEY ARE LINKS FOR THE TOOLS USED TO TRANSLATE AND NOT THE PATCH FILE!!!

Sorry for caps usage, but this had to be clarified.

SViper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Their is no released translation. I found this page through google and wasn't gonna make a post but your misinformation and general stupidity has confused about half the thread and anyone who would be passing by. Nothing you said is of value
OH MAN! DO YOU MEAN THOSE GIT LINKS IN THE MAIN PAGE? IF SO, THEY ARE LINKS FOR THE TOOLS USED TO TRANSLATE AND NOT THE PATCH FILE!!!

Sorry for caps usage, but this had to be clarified.
Thank you for everyone making me idiot by not noting that years sooner... Damn, I feel now mad enough to report all those who joined troll train to make me look idiot for years, but this one feels like could halfy my mistake, but I'm not rom hacker and so on, so. And by this time I mean that often when I send feedback, ask for help, report bug/glitch/etc I get gentle F*** Y**/O** and sometimes small mute/ban along side. So these days I can get triggered easy, so those who will may get report, I will try keep in me, but that is unhealthy thing too, so, then I'm very sorry in advance if reports will happen!
And sincere thank you to people I quoted in this post for finally stopping this train of making person's misunderstanding into they trolling stress reliever instead of pointing out. So thank you again.

Reactions: Isso_Non_Ecxiste

LaserSeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red [JPN to ENG] Translation

This thread is dedicated to the translation (Japanese to English) of Digimon Super Xros Wars: Blue released by Bandai in 2011 on the Nintendo DS.

For updates regarding the translation of Digimon Story: Lost Evolution, please head to https://gbatemp.net/threads/digimon-story-lost-evolution-translation-project.323038/ .

The format of the Xros Wars files inside of the ROM are similar to the ones found in Digimon Story: Lost Evolution. Programmer Normmatt has provided some tools to unpak these files. Since the source was not available for these tools, I have created my own and made it open-source for anyone to add/edit features.

https://github.com/Kaidou-Shinobu/DigiPak

The executable and source are available on the github page.

For translation of the graphics, another tool has been made to match the map, tile, and palette files automatically and batch them into a narc archive using narctools. From there you can simply use Tinke v0.9.0 to open the files, export/import to/from another graphic format. *It's currently not ready for use, but you can use the DigiPak tool to at least pull the relevant files.*

https://github.com/Kaidou-Shinobu/Digimon_NDS_GraphicMapper

The executable and source are available on the github page.

This project will be considered as open-community. Anyone who is able and willing to contribute is welcome.

Proof of Concept:

DUA7KhsWAAIhJW3.jpg

f98ad7d7653df897987b07a8bd97bf51.png

Latest video:

Special Thanks to:
The previous and current Lost Evolution teams. Normmatt's edited fonts and PAK decompression algorithms. Provides a solid foundation for the work on this game.

someone can help me? is this a download the some parts translated of digimon super xros wars or is this a development for translation of that game? i am a little lost, i don't know what i need to do to get my game translated, someone can help me pls?

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
If you planning to make game more localized it should be called something like Digimon World Fusions: Red Version/Blue Version plus minor changes like character names

CyberDarkWarg39

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I'm trying to load this Digipak exe on my PC laptop, but something's wrong. It won't load. Why is that and what did I do wrong for it won't load?

PokeFanHindi

Trophies
XP
Country
India
MR K
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We've worked hard on it this week. KHeartz has provided a video update containing first scene. I have posted it in the first post.
Mr Kaido,can you pease tell me what to do after downloading the Digipak.I draged the file of my Game and it gave me option to pak or unpak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night