ROM Hack Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red Translation

Haziq

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Help me how to gey digimon xros war english plzz help mee i dont understand what i have todo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Heyy help me how cam i get digimon xros war english...i dont understand what i have to do plzz help mee

D

Deleted User

Hello,
Can someone patch up Digimon Story - Super Xros Wars - Red & Blue roms with these English patches, upload them and post it? Or can someone then at least tell it how to patch it that we can do ourselves?
Thank you in advance!
Roms can't be shared on this website as they are classified as warez

Unsecret

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone know how apply the patch? I see people ask how to do it, but no one response.
Any YouTube tutorial? I dont undestand why do the patch, and no one know how to use.

Shadowcreeoer

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Lots of people are talking about how to apply the patch, but I can't find the patch in the thread. Does anyone can link me to the post in where it was posted?

Aaron_Hart

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hello, new here.
I want to translate Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue to Spanish but I have zero experience on how to do this. Is there an easy step-by-step on how to do it?

Things that I have:
- .nds file
- .nds file (backup)
- Extraction of the .nds file (extracted with dsbuff and DSLazy). Both gave me the same files.
- Extraction of the .nds file (backup)
Screenshot (Extraction).PNG Screenshot (data Folder).PNG Screenshot (MSG Folder).PNG Screenshot (NCGMovie Folder).PNG Screenshot (overlay Folder).PNG
- Tile editors (Tile Molester, TLP)
- Compress/Decompress (BatchLZ77, dsbuff, DSLazy, tinke master)
- Hex Editor (crystaltile2)

Anything would be helpful,
Thanks

Last edited by Aaron_Hart,

Unsecret

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, new here.
I want to translate Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue to Spanish but I have zero experience on how to do this. Is there an easy step-by-step on how to do it?

Things that I have:
- .nds file
- .nds file (backup)
- Extraction of the .nds file (extracted with dsbuff and DSLazy). Both gave me the same files.
- Extraction of the .nds file (backup)
View attachment 260497 View attachment 260498 View attachment 260499 View attachment 260500 View attachment 260501
- Tile editors (Tile Molester, TLP)
- Compress/Decompress (BatchLZ77, dsbuff, DSLazy, tinke master)
- Hex Editor (crystaltile2)

Anything would be helpful,
Thanks

I'm sorry to inform you, but you won't get any help here, not even for the English patch if it is supported. Whoever made the patch, must have done it only for himself, most of the comments here are from people asking how to apply the patch. I tried something myself, but to no avail.

Reactions: Haytham

Aaron_Hart

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm sorry to inform you, but you won't get any help here, not even for the English patch if it is supported. Whoever made the patch, must have done it only for himself, most of the comments here are from people asking how to apply the patch. I tried something myself, but to no avail.
Thanks for your reply, really appreciate your honesty. I'll keep asking anyways, I really want to learn how to do it.
On my own I can chance some words using Crystaltile2 and the .nds, but that's all I could accomplish. Every time I change some words a black screen appears or a blank space appear (NPC's name, Battle information, and others).
Offset_BD94C0 (#039)_LI.jpg Offset_BD94C0 (#039)_LI.jpg
Example: I can change JP words to EN/ES words on the top screen, but if I change the names on the lower screen a black screen appears instead covering both screens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE