Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,590,947
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

Gaara0245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably start playing this, once the story is done translating. Since I like to know whats going on xD in the story when I play games.

suaqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably start playing this, one the story is done translating. Since I like to know whats going on xD in the story when I play games.

The Story isn´t Entirely been Done Translating

the story is on the first page if anyone would like to help translate it, but remember NO GOOGLE TRANSLATOR or anything like it, you need to know Japanese. all help is appreciated but make sure you know what you are doing before making any changes

Reactions: 3 people

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the story is on the first page if anyone would like to help translate it, but remember NO GOOGLE TRANSLATOR or anything like it, you need to know Japanese. all help is appreciated but make sure you know what you are doing before making any changes
Random person at home: " they just said google translate. They didnt say navita or any other one" :yay: :yay: :yay:
Black-Ice: No. Only fluent japanese knowledge.

I know how people think see.

Reactions: 1 person

shikamarutak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hay guys looking good, id like to ask if its not to troublesome how far you guys are in % (e.g 70%) people know how far you are. love what your doing keep it up i think i speek for all on here when i say this you gay ROCK we bow down to your genius. hope to hear from you guys soon.

darklordfang404

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hay guys looking good, id like to ask if its not to troublesome how far you guys are in % (e.g 70%) people know how far you are. love what your doing keep it up i think i speek for all on here when i say this you gay ROCK we bow down to your genius. hope to hear from you guys soon.
first post and do the math

Reactions: 2 people

deneric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first post and do the math

So basically about 67% (not counting the actual size of each part)

AmandaKersbergen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I've been following you guys silently for a while, but no longer! If I wasn't so darn poor, I'd donate to you guys for the epic work you're all doing. Though please tell me the image on the first page isn't permanent? it's kind of.. lacking, in the graphical section.. ^^;
I don't know exactly what, but something is just off somehow. I'm willing to lend a hand in pixel art if required. http://mysticom.deviantart.com/gallery/521266

Chiverus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been following you guys silently for a while, but no longer! If I wasn't so darn poor, I'd donate to you guys for the epic work you're all doing. Though please tell me the image on the first page isn't permanent? it's kind of.. lacking, in the graphical section.. ^^;
I don't know exactly what, but something is just off somehow. I'm willing to lend a hand in pixel art if required. http://mysticom.devi.../gallery/521266

Heck id kick in a few bucks too but i gotta wait cause all its gonna be now is time. And money cant buy time :(

hyhae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
keep it up guys , we need to play that game again in english xD

GoodJob.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat