Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,591,998
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

GozetaGX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Haha my mistake ..It should be progress instead of process LoL X3 ....Just wondering if he really helping or just saying he want to help but he never really help at all :/

JamesAaronSpirin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if you're aware, but several links in the first post are broken (namely the strikethrough'd story file and the two GameFAQs links).

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if you're aware, but several links in the first post are broken (namely the strikethrough'd story file and the two GameFAQs links).
The two gamefaqs links are working fine. I just clicked them both, your pc doesnt like gamefaqs
And god is it so hard to read and infer?
Its sticken through and not working because they aren't using that anymore. He literally writes this underneath it. Come on man, seriously.

hart37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know it's pretty obvious advice but still I am going to say it. Check the thread weekly if there are updates they'll be posted. Hope your study is going well too Yugix.

jarodm3042

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I KNOW I'M PROBABLY GONNA BE HATED FOR SAYING THIS AND I DON'T MEAN TO COMPLAIN BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING THIS GAME AND I REALLY HAVEN'T BEEN SEEING MUCH PROGRESS ON THE GAME OR ANY SIGNS OF AN UPDATE. YUGIX I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING ON YOUR STUDIES BUT IF YOU COULD JUST FIND A LITTLE MORE TIME THAT WOULD BE GOOD OR PUT AN UPDATE ON MORE THAT WOULD BE NICE. ONCE AGAIN I DIDN'T MEAN TO COMPLAIN I WAS JUST TRYING TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANY MORE PROGRESS THAN WHAT THE FRONT PAGE SHOWS. I GUESS I WILL TRY TO BE MORE PATIENT AND SEE IF I'M REWARDED.

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
To all who asked about the translation, I added some of the translation of story to the PAK file and checked it before and it was working fine.
Also, I updated the first page to show the translation of story pak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep