Translation Digimon Story - Lost Evolution : English Dubbed Translation and Other Hacks

GodSperm

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
There is some digimon that don't learn move at spesific level but didn't like metalgreymon, persiamon,aeroveedramon, dorugreymon,greymon. The digiplate of persiamon is blackweregarurumon.

Ampice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Umm is thr story not translated ye or what my patched rom still have japanese dialogue but the attack is already translated

diemex

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
so i tried to patch it but when i download the patch it gives an error, it still extracts the file but if i use it to patch it it says there is no output, even treid with other patching programs and nothing happens. Does anyone have a funtioning patch file to share?

Reactions: Tony5ify

Geckorin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uma pergunta esse patch está 100% completo ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uma pergunta esse patch ta 100% completo ?

ceoofkaibacorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
hey fam, hope you are safe, and hopefully working on this, btw have you tried joining forces with project decoded?, playing my patched rom, I don't understand a damn about the story but beggars can't be choosers.

thanks for your efforts and can just hope there is progression on the way.

Nyamukman

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello everyone sorry i'm late..
I am an Indonesian.. And have fresh account here to support you..

I hope u can complete the translation project... Keep up the good work dude.

Devimon

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Bro can u do us a favor . Plz translate Digimon super xros war also.it was almost done by my friend . Can u finish it.

Bro it's only 526kb .And even if it is possible to play then what nds Emu that I must use to play.

Plz answer.

I'm counting on u

Umm is thr story not translated ye or what my patched rom still have japanese dialogue but the attack is already translated

/
Hello everyone!
Just leaving here news for Android users...
I found an app named UniPatcher, so all you have to do is download the clean rom, extract it, download my patch, extract it too, after that open UniPatcher, apply the patch and enjoy!

Bro application do u use for editing nds roms plz answer in counting on u.

Bro which application do u use to edit the nds roms plz say . Im counting on u .

nefo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patch does work, you guys must not be applying it correctly. For example:

so i tried to patch it but when i download the patch it gives an error, it still extracts the file but if i use it to patch it it says there is no output, even treid with other patching programs and nothing happens. Does anyone have a funtioning patch file to share?

This is not a problem, you just have to define the name of the output file.

Anyway, thanks Isso_Non_Ecxiste for your work. Since I'm interested in the story, it'll still be a long time until I actually sit down and play through the game, but this sure is a lot of progress.

AxelChuah

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
How to aplly the patch?

How do I apply the patch?> Is there a tutorial video or something? I try patching it but everything is still in japanese in the starting scene. The only english i saw was right after I pressed new game and a warning popped up saying that this will deleted the previous save.

Reactions: Tony5ify

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Bro can u do us a favor . Plz translate Digimon super xros war also.it was almost done by my friend . Can u finish it.

Bro it's only 526kb .And even if it is possible to play then what nds Emu that I must use to play.

Plz answer.

I'm counting on u

/

Bro application do u use for editing nds roms plz answer in counting on u.

Bro which application do u use to edit the nds roms plz say . Im counting on u .
Sorry, can't. I'm using android phone and don't have a windows computer anymore...
Idk when I'll be able to buy a computer, also I stopped hacking nds, sorry.

its funny to see people asking everything qhen its done, working or something whenyou said its already done xD
LMAO

The patch does work, you guys must not be applying it correctly. For example:

This is not a problem, you just have to define the name of the output file.

Anyway, thanks Isso_Non_Ecxiste for your work. Since I'm interested in the story, it'll still be a long time until I actually sit down and play through the game, but this sure is a lot of progress.
Thanks!
No problem.
I used to play it 3 times and it was pretty awesome!

How to aplly the patch?

How do I apply the patch?> Is there a tutorial video or something? I try patching it but everything is still in japanese in the starting scene. The only english i saw was right after I pressed new game and a warning popped up saying that this will deleted the previous save.
~ from what I'm reminding now...
Everything I used to translate was all the attacks naming, digieggs, some minor item names, all weapon description (bonuses), some part of digidex, all digimon names, attributes and types, all tamer and bosses names, and many other things...

I also added in this game:
- Persiamon
- Golemon
- Penguimon
- Shoutmon
- Shoutmon X3
- MadLeomon
and a better version for Impmon sprite
(everything working, I got Shoutmon, Penguimon, Persiamon, Golemon and found no issue)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...