Digimon All-Star Rumble announced for NA/EU (PS3/360)

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice, the physical copy is already bought!
Btw. I gonna make a prediction and say that they are totally gonna announce a new Digimon Anime season tomorrow or a Advenure Reboot.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Yay we get the exclusive physical retail release and US is given digital only, but well, they're used to with so no big deal.

After all, Game Winner, why would you want a physical copy? You buy digital games for your Vita.

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay we get the exclusive physical retail release and US is given digital only, but well, they're used to with so no big deal.

After all, Game Winner, why would you want a physical copy? You buy digital games for your Vita.

I buy physical games on consoles since I never really take them out doors like my Vita or 3DS. Plus, I don't like downloading and deleting games on PS3.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I buy physical games on consoles since I never really take them out doors like my Vita or 3DS. Plus, I don't like downloading and deleting games on PS3.

Given that you've gotten used to the digital format I don't see why you'd ditch on going digital on PS3 considering you can redownload them and also copy (wait, copying is for 360 only iirc).

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that you've gotten used to the digital format I don't see why you'd ditch on going digital on PS3 considering you can redownload them and also copy (wait, copying is for 360 only iirc).

I've been all physical on PS3 for years. The only digital games I do own are my PS+ games and PSN exclusives.
PS3: Physical, digital when games are released exclusively (i.e One Piece Pirate Warriors)
Vita: Mixture of both, depends on the amount of memory the game takes up
3DS: All physical until Nintendo fixes their account system. Maybe next handheld.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Nintendo was too much of a lost war as people who can only afford one game once in a while are going to choose only one fighter game and that will be Smash Bros... still, I hope for a 3ds release.

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I hope that for once they get the right for the music, The original japanese Rumble Arena (Digimon Tamers Battle Evolution) had the best ost of any Digimon game and it was totally face fucked in the NA release :

vs ....

Reactions: CathyRina

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Looks like Nintendo was too much of a lost war as people who can only afford one game once in a while are going to choose only one fighter game and that will be Smash Bros... still, I hope for a 3ds release.

Wii U has fighting games (3, I think which are below) but when it comes down to it, it's Smash or nothing.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth

For example, if you gave the Nintendo customers a choice between Smash 4 and Digimon Rumble which one do you think they'd go for? Exactly. Smash 4.

I'll tell you I'd buy the game for Wii U if it were released but honestly I wouldn't even remember about it or play when Smash 4 would be out.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope that for once they get the right for the music, The original japanese Rumble Arena (Digimon Tamers Battle Evolution) had the best ost of any Digimon game and it was totally face fucked in the NA release :

*snip*

You know what they say. The US Dub messes the Music up.
Which is weird because the German dub used Japanese music with German text.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You know what they say. The US Dub messes the Music up.
Which is weird because the German dub used Japanese music with German text.

US releases always mess up the original soundtrack. They did with Dragonball, One Piece, Digimon.
Apparently there seem to be the fear that japanese music is incompatible to american culture (just guessing).
The only reason I can think of. Anyways, for now I guess if you want Redigitize you have to stay patient a little longer guys.
But it's coming. For Decode I'm sorry, doesn't look like it's heading our ways.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
US releases always mess up the original soundtrack. They did with Dragonball, One Piece, Digimon.
Apparently there seem to be the fear that japanese music is incompatible to american culture (just guessing).
The only reason I can think of. Anyways, for now I guess if you want Redigitize you have to stay patient a little longer guys.

For Dragon Ball, apparently AB Groupe is holding the original soundtrack hostage for EU/US which is why we never get the same score as they do in Japan, unfortunately.

However, we have tidbits like CHA-LA-HEAD-CHA-LA now on the games, at the very least!

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I don't see why they would release Re Digitize over Decode. PSP is a dead console. Sales wouldn't been great. Especially with the English patch being almost finished.
But yeah, The US dub messes so much up. Like I kinda liked Xros Wars and I really wanted to watch fusion but then Taiki used Digi Fusion And Shoutmon times 2 happened (Shoutmon Xros 2 in the original) . It completely turned me off. Who thought that this was a ok thing to do? like seriously?

For Dragon Ball, apparently AB Groupe is holding the original soundtrack hostage for EU/US which is why we never get the same score as they do in Japan, unfortunately.

However, we have tidbits like CHA-LA-HEAD-CHA-LA now on the games, at the very least!

Afaik the german dub had this CHA-LA-HEAD-CHA-LA too. I'm nott so much of dragonball fan though.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't see why they would release Re Digitize over Decode. PSP is a dead console. Sales wouldn't been great. Especially with the English patch being almost finished.
But yeah, The US dub messes so much up. Like I kinda liked Xros Wars and I really wanted to watch fusion but then Taiki used Digi Fusion And Shoutmon times 2 happened (Shoutmon Xros 2 in the original) . It completely turned me off. Who thought that this was a ok thing to do? like seriously?

Afaik the german dub had this CHA-LA-HEAD-CHA-LA too. I'm nott so much of dragonball fan though.

Xrosblade821 I was referring to our patch. I'm the project leader and translator ;)

And I was talking about the Dragonball Games not the Anime^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.