Homebrew Different sorts of dumping

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the wii has a number of different applications, what are the number of ways you can dump, I know 2 already, pc > rawdump and wi-fi dumping, what other ways are there, I'm looking for ways to dump my originals.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've never tried Dumping over Wifi but i heard people saying that Firefox doesn't work properly. It might work for you or might not, you should try different browsers and see what works.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd try FTPii. Recent versions support downloading individual files directly from disc, or downloading an image of the entire disc. You'll probably need an FTP program to use it, I'd try Filezilla. It's free and it works great with FTPii.

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive had 2 faulty dumps using the WiFi method on firefox. Of cours thats out of like 7.

If you know how, set up a download manager to download the ISO. A lot more reliable. But make sure the settings are right for the download (like only 1 connection)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Firefox works perfectly for me.

It could be an issue with the wireless network, ie. a dropout or bad reception causing the dump to fail.

For me, dumping was freezing about 50% of the time through my wireless connection, but I invested in a LAN adapter, and ever since I've had a 100% success rate (and the speed is a teeny bit faster).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end