Differences between these two?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by ZoNeD, Apr 15, 2008.

Apr 15, 2008

Differences between these two? by ZoNeD at 4:12 AM (1,106 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ZoNeD
    OP

Newcomer ZoNeD Member

Canada
  2. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    You sir have got the non sdhc and the newer sdhc card, they both are official, or at least they are to by knowledge.

3. ZoNeD
    OP

Newcomer ZoNeD Member

Canada
    seems you may be onto something there even though they both have SDHC in title only my recent purchase claims 4gb or higher... what shall I do, it doesn't matter to me now but in the long run could be a problem (would one be more prone to failure is what I want to know).

4. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    They're actually the same. The only difference is that the one on the right is a special edition that was made to be imported in France, where the rules for Piracy was stricter. Now it's being sold everywhere. Pretty much, it's a new edition, you could say.

Also, I have the one on the right, and it's been working perfectly fine for a month, and doesn't seem to have any problems what soever. There was a thread asking the same question before, but the answer was, still a genuine SCDS1 SDHC.

If you don't need more than one of them, either keep it as a back-up, or sell it. That's my suggestion.

5. crazyazn5

Newcomer crazyazn5 Advanced Member

United States