difference between supercard

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by myclock, Apr 23, 2007.

Apr 23, 2007

difference between supercard by myclock at 7:01 AM (618 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. myclock
    OP

Member myclock GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    hey all im thinking of getting a slot 2 to go with my R4 mainly for extra space and so i can go on the net, but i dont know which one to get, im looking at the supercard lite and supercard rumble lite, and they both play NDS roms blah blah blah... yet why is the rumble cheap than the non rumble? cheers.

2. what2

Newcomer what2 Member

the rumble has the gba ram removed and replaced by the "rumble". So basically it's a stripped supercard only capable of playing ds games and stuff.

Unfortunately the gba ram is what you need to run the browser. pretty much you're stuck with the sclite or the m3 perfect (for better gba support) and even the ez4lite deluxe. if you're okay without an extra memory slot thing the 3in1 pack of ez5 is pretty neat.

3. myclock
    OP

Member myclock GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    hmm i just wanted some more space for my collection and to surf the net so the SCLite will have to be the one for me. i guess its worth it compared to buying the real browser though

4. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    If you're going to use the browser, the EZ4Lite Deluxe is not for you (at least not at this moment in time) as there is no browser patch.

I believe the GBA ram and the ram used for browser are different, or at least separate, but it wouldn't matter anyway