ROM Hack Difference between .3DS converted CIA's to eShop CIA's?

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I didn't feel like making a thread about this but here I go. Is there any noticable difference besides maybe CIA size when comparing a 3DS rom converted from Xorpads to a CIA dumped from an eShop download? For example Pokemon X converted from a 3DS file using Decrypt9 and Simple CIA converter to the eShop version of Pokemon X? Is the size different, File differences, and lastly this is just pure speculation could Nintendo possibly tell the difference? The reason I ask is when Pokemon (Z/Y2/X2) comes out I dont want to download a CIA version of the game just to find out it was a converted .3DS rom.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main difference is invalid/broken sign for self converted .3ds and missing entries in the DB for activation.

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main difference is invalid/broken sign for self converted .3ds and missing entrys in the DB for activation.
what I thought guess ill have to wait for someone to release the actual eShop release so I can save myself the hassle of using savedatafiler with the Red card damn I know its gonna leak like a weak early too now im gonna have to wait for the actual release :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more