Hacking Didn't see this in the DSI FAQ

Nasedase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do the DSi cart's utilize the fact that there's an SD slot on the DSi now? Would I be able to put all my games or music on a 32 gb SDHC and then play them on the cart? Micro SDHC's are just so expensive and they don't make 32gb one's and I badly need a portable music player so this is really a make or break thing for me.

Nasedase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
It's a gaming system, not a portable music player. Go get a goddamn iPod.
Lol u mad?

from wikepedia - "The in-built audio player feature called "Nintendo DSi Sound" serves as a voice recorder and music player for AAC audio and some of its filename extensions (.mp4, .m4a, .3GP)"

"The in-built audio player feature called "Nintendo DSi Sound" serves as a voice recorder and music player for AAC audio and some of its filename extensions (.mp4, .m4a, .3GP)"

"The in-built audio player feature called "Nintendo DSi Sound" serves as a voice recorder and music player for AAC audio and some of its filename extensions (.mp4, .m4a, .3GP)"

"The in-built audio player feature called "Nintendo DSi Sound" serves as a voice recorder and music player
for AAC audio and some of its filename extensions (.mp4, .m4a, .3GP)"

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't EXACTLY add that but it's implied I think...I think I might have to add that into the FAQ...(if I didn't already kinda stupid of me to not :\).

But uh no the flashcarts currently cannot take advantage of any of the DSi's features because no one has fully unlocked DSi Mode.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey Nasedase do you know what is Search Engine mean?
Just search the WAV*cough*MP3*cough*Converter
Install the prog.
and convert you *MP3(or what) to *M4A
Put the files on your SD Root or in your folder
Open your DSi and select the DSi Music
and you what to do next....
smile.gif

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Law said:
Nasedase said:
Law said:
It's a gaming system, not a portable music player. Go get a goddamn iPod.

Just because it can play music, doesn't make it a dedicated portable music player. Quit your trolling.

LOL What are you talking about? You're a troll.

It plays music, that makes it a music player. It doesn't say it's a good music player, but it is one. Accept it, it's a fact. Just because you don't like the DSi as your portable music device doesn't mean it isn't one. Open the eyes and see reality, dude.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
ilovengage said:
Law said:
Just because it can play music, doesn't make it a dedicated portable music player. Quit your trolling.

LOL What are you talking about? You're a troll.

It plays music, that makes it a music player. It doesn't say it's a good music player, but it is one. Accept it, it's a fact. Just because you don't like the DSi as your portable music device doesn't mean it isn't one. Open the eyes and see reality, dude.

... That's what he was saying! Read it. He said that it is not a dedicated music player. Not that it can't play music.
You are just agreeing with him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: