Didn't even see this forum

qusai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As the title said, I didn't even see this forum, would have posted an introduction sooner
wink.gif

My names qusai, I'm 19 and I'm currently studying Graphic Design here in Ottawa.
I got my Wii during launch, camped out at my local futureshop for.. 8 - 10pm ... 14 hours (I think). I didn't bother with the whole modding at first then I noticed I've been spending waaay too much money on games. Looked for a good community for this sort of stuff and i found GBA-Temp.
Also got a DS a week ago, I don't know why exactly though, was looking around in my local microplay and saw it and just bought it. All I have for it is FFIII. I'm planning on getting an R4 for it once this semester is over.
Anyways, probably rambled on too much, just wanted to say hi
smile.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't bother with the whole modding at first then I noticed I've been spending waaay too much money on games. Looked for a good community for this sort of stuff and i found GBA-Temp.

I agree and welcome!
Cant believe you have 50 posts in 10 days
ohmy.gif

i dont spam or anything. well i dont try to. however i see myself posting 42 posts in a day sometimes. well anyway welcome to gbatemp and welcome to the world of modding
grog.gif

qusai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the welcomes, dice, you should get an editable version of that cake and change the name each time.. make us noobs feel special
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended