Diddy Kong Racing - WFC stats?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by teH XeRO, Feb 7, 2007.

Feb 7, 2007
  1. teH XeRO
    OP

Member teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

United States
    the same way in mario kart u can look at your overall records and things like that over wfc, unless im blind i cant seem to find that in diddy kong racing. in single player if u press start u can view ur stats for single player, but i cant seem to find any competitive stats for wfc racing. anyone have any ideas or if its just not there?

2. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    Seems like they removed it entirely (correct me if im wrong). Appearantly that's their 'dcing opponents' fix. Why dc when there is no gain from doing it.. personally i've would've thought of others smoother solutions..

3. teH XeRO
    OP

Member teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

United States
    ah ok...well i mean that def makes sense b/c of people who obsess over what their online records look like...now that u put it that way i dont mind it as much, but yea they couldve just added a disconnect column in the records that ppl can view b4 they start a match and know whether or not they wanna play with someone who has that many disconnects and also someone's disconnect shouldnt affect any stats of any of the other racers..no easy wins or bs losses like in capcom vs snk 2 on xbox live, when someone would disconnect u would get a loss.