Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A game that was in development by Rare when Microsoft bought them out, Diddy Kong Pilot for the GBA was eventually retooled and released as Banjo Pilot. Some savvy collectors of RareWare goodies managed to come across the beta cart and dump it. It's playable, and obviously very similar to Banjo Pilot.

As mentioned in the title, I can't link to it. You'll have to find it on your own if you're interested.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....doesn't seem to work in an M3 Perfect. I tried all 3 patch methods to no avail....just a white screen. This is the first game I've encountered on my old M3 that didn't "just work" with or without patching. Must need some kind of IPS patch for GBA flashcarts.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I ran it using a EZ Flash 3-in-1 and flashed it to the NOR using an AceKard 2i and it worked in a GBA SP, except it didn't save. I ran it on VBAGX on the Wii and it worked properly, minus lag.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool post I came across said this: There are some extra levels not immediately available. Using the code 02024282:XX, where XX are decimal values, these can be played in any mode. The last level in Time Trial mode is Tundra Tumble (value of 31).
The other levels are as follows:

32 – Jungle Jig; 33 – Sunset Scrap; 34 – Ice Escapade; 35 – Beach Brawl; 36 – Boss Bop; 37 – Boss Bash; 38 – Boss Brawl; 39 – Boss Bother.

The last four levels lack backgrounds and are almost impossible to play.

loco365

Trophies
XP
cool post I came across said this: There are some extra levels not immediately available. Using the code 02024282:XX, where XX are decimal values, these can be played in any mode. The last level in Time Trial mode is Tundra Tumble (value of 31).
The other levels are as follows:

32 – Jungle Jig; 33 – Sunset Scrap; 34 – Ice Escapade; 35 – Beach Brawl; 36 – Boss Bop; 37 – Boss Bash; 38 – Boss Brawl; 39 – Boss Bother.

The last four levels lack backgrounds and are almost impossible to play.
Interesting. Can you get those as Gameshark SP Codes?

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I only tried to get it to work in VisualBoyAdvance, which loaded it just fine.
nice i wonder who's playable in it?
The four characters you can play from the start are Diddy, Dixie, Donkey and Funky. I don't know who is unlockable (if any).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte