Did you stick with your slot-2 brand for slot-1?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by JusDaMan, Jan 6, 2007.

1. JusDaMan
    OP

Newcomer JusDaMan Advanced Member

ok so the slot-1 cards are comming out like crazy. Did you stick with your brand?

Supercard lite with SCDS one
    M3 with M3 simply/R4
    EZ4 with EZ5
    Ninja with Ninja
    Or waiting for G6 DS because you have a G6 slot-2

I think sticking with brand MAY in the future have added benefits like allowing slot 1 and 2 to link up or something.

What did you do? I stuck with my brand.

2. tehcamel

Member tehcamel GBAtemp Regular

United States
    had/have a supercard lite

wanted to get an r4

got an m3

realshotstuff had the m3s on launch day and shipping only took a day.

3. CatScam

Member CatScam ScamaRama!

United States
    If you stick with your brand just for loyalty sake, you’re an idiot. But if compatibility
    with future products is a worry then I can see that. I have always been a big supercard
    fan, mainly because of price, speed, no splash screen, save to card, plus there support.
    But the R4 seems to have everything I like & I’m thinking of picking one up. Although
    I think SC’s slot1 card will more then likely be considerably better then the R4/ Simply
    down the road. But will they get all there problems fixed before M3 comes out with there
    new card? Or will M3’s new card be plagued with all the problems there previous cards
    have had? Screw all this I’m getting a R4! [​IMG]

4. TheRocK

Member TheRocK GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Why is it stupid that you stick with a brand you only had good times with.
    Just like myself and Supercard. There was always good support and my Supercard SD is still a good card as of today. Why wouldn't i stick to the brand ? Well obviously I did stick to the Supercard brand and bought myself a Supercard DS One, because, well R4 ... i don't know much about their future support, only time will tell.
    But what I do know is that you can't go wrong with an established brand like Supercard or M3.
    This is not stupid it's just simple logics.

5. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    I've got the supercard lite, but I've sent for an R4. I've always stuck with the supercard brand but I've found the supercard slot 1 costs a little more than the M3 simple and R4 and at the moment isn't as compatable. I will use the supercard lite as well as the R4. I found the R4 and 1gb microSD worked out cheaper than getting a 2gb microSD [​IMG]

6. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Have a SuperCard SD.

Ordered an R4.

Let the battle begin!

7. mavis

Newcomer mavis Advanced Member

Japan
    You think it's "logics" to stick with a name, when other products might be far better that what your favorite brand is offering? I disagree. I was a big Supercard fan (I own about four or five older Supercards) but they really blew it with their slot1 - I think the R4 slaughters the SCDS ...

But that's just my opinion. [​IMG]