Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
6286-1.jpg

[/quote]

HAHAHA nice !!! i remember that pirate set!!!

i actually still have it, collecting dust in the attic.

but yes, i was given my first LEGOS when i was three and am still playing with em when i can.

my favorite sets are the CITY sets, but usually i just like playing with plain blocks, trying to come up with something

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I still love Legos! I grew up playing with them, and even now I still play with them once in a while. The mall nearby has one of those Lego stores where you can buy a container and fill it with whatever pieces you want, so sometimes I just go there and buy pieces to make a space fighter thingy!
tongue.gif

I never really played with any sets though. My mom just bought me a huge box filled with Legos.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hang on, I've got a picture for you. I'm pretty sure they were Legos, anyway.

IMAG0310.JPG

IMAG0311.JPG

IMAG0312.JPG

IMAG0313.JPG

Volvo that was (mostly?) made out of Legos. Even had lights! Chicago Auto Show 2005, I believe.

Lelouch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
Hang on, I've got a picture for you. I'm pretty sure they were Legos, anyway.

IMAG0310.JPG

IMAG0311.JPG

IMAG0312.JPG

IMAG0313.JPG

Volvo that was (mostly?) made out of Legos. Even had lights! Chicago Auto Show 2005, I believe.

yeah, they've made some crazy stuff out of Legos. there is also a blue car o.o

wonder how long it took to put that together and how many pieces it was
laugh.gif

QUOTE(berlinka @ Oct 4 2008, 12:23 PM) what a coincidence. This afternoon we were celebrating our daughters birthday and she got a big box of lego. We were just talking about it, just as I was logging into GBAtemp and I saw this topic at the top!

LEGO is the best toy ever made by man!

awesome! happy birthday to her and I agree they are amazing
happy.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea I did. IF I can find a virtual version again like I used to have I would do it again!!! Will be awesome I swear
biggrin.gif

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hellz yeah! I know they're properly called Lego but I don't care. I love 'em. I had some deep sea set... and they had scuba diving gear and this crazy exploration-boat-submarine thing with grabby hands. For grabbing stuff. I think there were some jewels for it... Also I had the extremely old school giant red bucket of random pieces. And trees and windows and doors? Something like that.

Recently I went to my friend's uncle's house for the first time... barely said hi to them lol Straight for the Legos. I d'no what sets his kids had but I made a crazy evil villain spider machine with giant guns/thrusters (depending on which way you turned it) ... out of a helicopter?

Man... boys get all the fun stuff... I remember being stuck with Polly Pocket while you guys got Mighty Max.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone not play with Legos? I loved legos! If I had a favorite set I guess you could consider the Train series my favorite. I had all types of them though. A close second would be the Star Wars set.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, I used to love it as a kid, still have tons of it in my loft. I think my favourite was the space stuff (spirius i think it was called, dunno)

I have to admit, I did buy a couple of exoforce sets a little while ago.... seriously, lego gundams!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM