Did you guys see this?! Puppy Throwing?!

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
all-dogs-go-to-heaven-disney-animation.jpg

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As Depravo said, this happens everyday. It is of course something that isn't fun to see or hear, but you can't do anything about it.

I do wonder who made the video and why though.

D

Deleted_171835

That girl is insane.
How could she do such a thing? I wouldn't be able to survive with that on my conscience.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I don't like dogs at all, but this is just too cruel I hope that girl gets severely punished (by law, not by any sick perverted wishful thinking), this has made me sad.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would have just putted up those puppies for adoption, I mean, who doesn't want to adopt them?
That girl should be tracked down and sued. With proof like this it'll be hard to prove her not innocent. She can go to prison for this in some states.

Now I'm curious in which state this happened.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It made my tiny heart break D;

Though I'm sure everyone wishes this puppy-throwing-girl be brought to justice, I also think one other person is guilty of some sort of crime: the person holding the camera! I mean, it's one thing to videotape yourself throwing puppies, but to be the one videotaping for her.. and not do anything about it... I'd say that's also a crime in itself.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ugh, can't bring myself to watch that clip. I hope that b***h is brought up for animal cruelty and is never allowed to have pets.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
The people most likely to find her first are the same ones that found the woman who dropped a cat in the rubbish bin, about a week ago.

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/08/24/inter...inds-cat-t.html

i was going to mention that, there are some really sic people in this world, seriously!

here is the video of that horrible woman! she was arrested, i am not sure what charges will be put against her, hopefully it is jail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukQ9bRwBno

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Although the cat in the bin was terrible, enjoyingly throwing 6 small puppies (most of which were crying) into a river were they are most probably going to drown is sickening.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love to throw stuff in (a) lake/river/water, but no living things o.o (or atleast not on purpose, when I throw a stick in the water, there might be a few bugs on it... but... really)

Our dog had puppies once, and........
We didn't throw them in a lake laughing :/
We fed them, cuddled them :3 and stuff
And when we finally sold them to people (which we did because my mom didn't want to keep them, or one...) We were sad...

This is just sickening and sick
Disgusting.
If she ever gets caught, I hope, they won't just put her in jail. (for how long? 1 week? ;_;)
But also put her in the middle of the media, yeah media, that everybody knows who she is and can point at her in the streets etc...
Man... I had something else to say too, but I forgot
tongue.gif
sorry :/

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blood Fetish: Good point, but to be honest, rat or cute adorable puppy, I would be sad. I love animals.
smile.gif
Anyway, it's not so much the puppy-river thing, as an apology (not sure if it's real or fake) has surfaced the web and has said she did it because they were sick and needed to be killed. However, someone filmed it? Put it online, and also, when she throws one of them, you hear her go "wheee!!!" when she throws it.

Fucked, I know.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw this and all I could think was "WOO HIGH SCORE!".

Looking at it again, I kinda want to throw her into a river that was just as large and dangerous proportionally.
I'd have to blindfold her and tie her limbs so she couldn't cheat by being able to see or swim.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think 4chan took "action" on the girl already. (And when I say 4chan and action in the same sentence, I pretty much mean they sent her ridiculous death threats and found out all of her personal info. yeah.)

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blood Fetish said:
Would everyone here feel the same if it was a rat? What makes one life more worthy than another? They are "cute" or mammals?

I'm sure we wouldn't feel the same if it were rats.
But she would still be having fun while killing them. And that's sick.

The reason why we wouldn't feel the same: (imo)
A puppy is small, cute, adorable, stuff
smile.gif

A rat, is small, stinky, bearing diseases, etc... kinda :|
frown.gif
-ish
We have a 'use' for puppy's, that might sound a bit harsh, but they're practically objects for us.
Objects that make us happier. Not that that's a bad thing.
Rats on the other hand, most people don't have uses for them. And they've got diseases.
They haven't got any use for the most people, and more importantly, we won't get an emotional bond with them.
(although that's not entirely true, those are wild rats, not home-held rats, which I've had two in the past. They were great
tongue.gif
Also, scientists also use them for scientific stuff, they're a lot like humans... right?
evil.gif
)

Soooo yeah when something has a use for us humans = good
When useless = bad
Emotions > useless, so useless stuff somebody has a bond with (like a spoon he found 20 years ago? o.o all rusty and stuff) = good for us humans.

Hope that kinda explains us...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night