• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i never did get bullied even though i know about nerdy things... my school had very obvious "groups" popular ppl jocks, nerds, etc. i fit into none as i was like a nerd but not akward (or ugly as is the assumption with them) and the only sport i like is skiing so i hung out with everyone , mostly the asian group though (im white -_____-)

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys you really should take up some sort of activity that involves self-defense. I personally took up boxing at 12 years old which is why I never had a problem with bullies.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was just because I was more leet than them (SRSLY), I hated the PSP (I hate them fanboys), and just because I used to play Monster Hunter legitly (I used cheats after I got bored with the game). But the bullying is gone now. Transferred schools where I don't have to see idiots again.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Never had a problem with bullies.
Maybe except for one stupid little brat, that teased me and I ignored him for a few years. xD
I snapped and choked him and he left me alone.
blush.gif

Then he started teasing my friend so I grabbed him and lift him in the air from his collar and he left him alone.
w00t

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I get teased a bit, but generally I never got bullied hard. I thank God for my sense of humor, because that's what basically means if you get bullied or not.
When you have a good sense of humor, you make friends a lot easier. And friends are power
smile.gif

But generally, I wouldn't let myself get bullied, I would just fight back and I wouldn't care for the consequences.
My dad says it a lot to me, if you get bullied, just fight, I won't punish you and I don't care about the consequences.
But I never needed it, I have some very popular friends and I'm the friend of everyone.
I guess that's my big power, I'm the friend of everyone. Thanks to my humor but also thanks to the fact that I'm always there for them.
Maybe a tip for the ones that get bullied is to make sure you are always in order. I always have clean paper sheets with me, several markers of several colors, Tippex roller, ....
That way, if they are in need of something, you can provide it to them. Just make sure to get it back
smile.gif

That's always the hard part, getting it back, but it never gave me a lot of problems.
That way, they won't hassle you a lot, because they need you.

A lot of people in my class ask me in the night to mail them that or what they need to do for that subject, and I'm always ready to give that to them.
It's a bit annoying of course, like when I'm gaming and I have to go to Windows to send that mail, but it pays off very well in the long end.
That way, you do them a favor, and you can ask favors of them. It's how I work, and it worked very well for me.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
who doesn't
although just the average shit, some people don't like you, they say shit to you, you say shit to them
hardly ever turns into a physical argument
tongue.gif

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was this one kid who messed with me a bit, until I got pissed one day and punched him in the stomach when I was walking home. I asked him the next day if he was walking home. He said "You're not going to beat me up, are you?" and his expression turned a bit worried, visibly. I laughed my fucking ass off.

Also, someone who's now a good friend of mine, and has anger issues, got pissed at me and I ended up swinging a coat at him, the zipper hit him in the face, and he flipped, I proceeded to run as fast as I fucking could.

As for the whole humor thing, I have the humor of a complete asshole sometimes. As in, when the kid I mentioned first was first becoming a dick, I'd find something that made his friends laugh, embarrass him, and then exploit until he came to me and asked me, visibly upset, to stop.

Come to think of it, I was a pretty fucked-up fourth grader.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eh, my highschool had a fairly strict anti-bullying policy. anyone who would bully usually dropped out in the first or second year. i guess thats what happens when you go to an all-boys school that promotes brotherhood

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd have to agree that most people probably get bullied at some point in their time at school. I remember that i got bullied when i was 14. Unfortunately the bully in question was THE bully who beat up kids in the years above, so i stood no chance....i remember one incident quite vividly where he emptied a can of Coke over my head during lunch break and then held my out of a third floor window (not dangled but grabbed my shirt collar and forcibly pushed me out).

Ultimately if you're reasonably quiet, maybe a bit shy, and not sporty you become a target. Hopefully bullies grow out of it.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I get bullied a lot. Probably it's because I just get really good grades. And I have a DS and not a PSP. And I have a good voice which people used to like but started to hate in the 5th grade for no reasonable reason. And I suck at sports since I'm asmathic. My friends mostly consists of:

Quiet People
Shy People
Smart People
Nice People
2 Nice Jocks (Only 2 are nice in the entire school)
Lesser minded whom I happen to tutor

And one unlike others:

Most of the teachers

I forgot, there's this annoying guy who pisses me a lot but always manages to make me laugh whenever he does something funny not involving me.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had people try to bully me but it never went very far.

For example, one guy held my arms in a lock while another guy got ready to punch me. So I just lifted my leg up poised to kick and he was too pussy to try and hit me. As for a mate of mine, he got cocked one in the gut.

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nope, people liked me for some weird reason.

I also was born in 1985 so i went to school during the the early 90's i think where I lived and the school i went to wasn't that bad, I mean it was bad, but not like what I see today.... kids are meaner and truancy is a lot higher.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting discussion, closest I ever came was some new guy trying to assert himself on several occasions with the most notable being picking on a guy* who at the time was not standing with anyone (friends decided to skip a lunch of high school greaseburger and wander down the shops, my being caught outside school would have not gone down very well at the time).

Fortunately the school had a "he who throws the first punch" rule most of the time (still not worth risking mind you) and the "leave no marks"/positive restraint/no qualms about fun things was something I could do. Fun things are things like putting pressure on carotid artery- light head, tunnel vision and/or headache for hours made all the more worse by adrenalin and high heartrate even if it is a bit risky or tapping someone in the solar plexus (near paralysed diaphragm- inability to breathe for several minutes usually replete with snot and tears/streaming eyes).

On the other hand PE when I went to it consisted of a no fear version of me with a big stick or spiked shoes and the fact there were 400 odd ID schemes at the time and this was early PS1 era (I am sure you can all read between the lines) meant I was if not liked then my presence abided by enough people for it to not be worth stirring stuff up.

*I am not short but I don't often tower over people, was not what you call well built at the time, I have long hair (when you have uniform any difference is picked up upon) and a quiet voice with a penchant for snide remarks/sarcasm or saying nothing at all (being ignored is apparently worse than anything).

Also as an alternative to smiling remaining calm (tired also works if you can not pull calm off) also does the trick and if you can learn one of the stances that appears as though you are not prepared but in fact are (watch a video on drunken kung fu). Works when it comes to nights out in bars/pubs/clubs too, just remember to buy the landlord and/or bouncers a drink at some point (preferably before it kicks off) if you are not a regular.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm nerdy as all fuck, I'm an ugly son of a bitch, and I look like a nerd, but I've never been bullied. I also don't go around in Naruto t-shirts (not that I ever will) and, if it helps, I'm taller and heavier than everyone else in my grade. 6'3" and 200 pounds baby!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah. I suddenly changed my style at school because everybody was a bro, and a mofo, and a player. So I started wearing tight ass girl jeans, and girls shirts, and styled my hair a different way every day. I was bullied by everone, but the girls loved it.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
Well yeah. I suddenly changed my style at school because everybody was a bro, and a mofo, and a player. So I started wearing tight ass girl jeans, and girls shirts, and styled my hair a different way every day. I was bullied by everone, but the girls loved it.

Tell the guys to loosen up before you loosen up their girls!
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"