Hacking did you buy you nintendo ds lite at best buy?

asnka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
hey anyone buy there ds ay best buy ....did you get the serv. plan?
if so can i use it? my girl works there...
you plan will be fine after
please let me know...
all i need is your phone number...(i wont call you ...unless your a nasty slutty slut slut)
please...well i might be able to hook something up for you...
10x

Hellfromabove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey anyone buy there ds ay best buy ....did you get the serv. plan?
if so can i use it? my girl works there...
you plan will be fine after
please let me know...
all i need is your phone number...(i wont call you ...unless your a nasty slutty slut slut)
please...well i might be able to hook something up for you...
10x

You're out of luck there buddy. I work at Best Buy. With the DS they have serial #s on the back and to buy one it makes you scan the serial #. Same with when you need to return it. If the DS doesn't match in serial #s it wont take it back what so ever. Also, if there was a way to bypass this (which there isn't, I know all the tricks in the system) HR would call up the managers and your girl would get fired, no warnings. It's Nintendo's retaliation to morons. Dude, you're ripping their games, just buy another DS.

Also, if you buy a DS and trade it in for another color they will make the warranty match the color. Different color = different sku. So when the person gets theirs back they wont be able to use it on theirs.

The easy way to do it is just go to customer service and have your girl do a no receipt exchange. You are allowed 3 a year. Just go pick up another DS and you're set. I advise you buy the PRP though. It's only $19.99 no tax and you can use it unlimited times for 2 years. Also, the great part is if you ever want to return your DS because you just don't want it anymore within the 2 years you will get all $129.99 back + tax and you can actually put it towards another one of the systems such as the Nintendo Wii. I just had a customer come back last week with his OG Xbox because it bricked on him. He bought it the first day so with his PRP he got all $300 back and just put $100 more down and got a new 360 PRO. Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse