Hacking Question Did someone preordered the SX Pro from vartis.net? (I have doubts)

Rodnex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,

I ordered the SX Pro from the site vartis.net (which is listed in the "Where to buy").

Now I get really big doubts that I will ever receive my order, why?
Because I wanted write them a e-mail to " [email protected] " if they now an estimated day/week when it will be shipped to me, but I got an error that the email couldn't be send - "550 User unknown in virtual mailbox table//550 no mailbox by that name is currently available"

I tried to contact them over other methods, but I couldn't find any.
So I got nervouse and tried to google them, I found some comments that few guys didn't never receive their orders, but also some comments that everything worked well.

Did you ever order from vartis.net and had any problems with them?

Thank you

Sincerely

Rodnex

Last edited by Rodnex,

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're modchip sites man, that's just how they are. I'm sure you'll find people who say they're fine and others who say they're a ripoff. It's the luck of the draw.

Reactions: Rodnex

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The email address not working is more common then you think. I know of a fairly big company that took years to fix their email address after they got brought by a bigger company. So a not working email isn't that worrysome. But one thing you need to be aware of is that they aren't based in Germany but China so the delivery can take a while.

Sakima

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just received today a mail it was sent to me. Even received a tracking number :) So until the tracking number does something weird I would assume it's gonna be okay. I pre-ordered on 10.06. So good luck to you.

Sakima

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just received today a mail it was sent to me. Even received a tracking number :) So until the tracking number does something weird I would assume it's gonna be okay. I pre-ordered on 10.06. So good luck to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free