Did PAL update on NTSC Wii, how can I remove duplicate channels?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by HopOnRocks, Jun 9, 2009.

1. HopOnRocks
    OP

Newcomer HopOnRocks Advanced Member

Canada
    So I just performed and update on Grand Slam Tennis PAL on my 4.0U NTSC Wii.
    I now have duplicate channels and I can't seem to find any place to download the duplicate channel remover. I managed to get the 1.0 version of the program, but when I try to load the boot.elf file in my homebrew channel it claims it's not a wii application.
    Is there any way I can load up this program another way? Or maybe another version of the program out? Would AnyTitleDeleter work? I've never used that before can someone point me in the direction of a guide or something.
    It's really annoying to have these channels here, but I don't really know how to get rid of them. I'd try the Twilight hack for boot the elf file but I didn't think that worked anymore on 4.0

2. natemckn

Member natemckn GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. HopOnRocks
    OP

Canada
    I already tried there, but it wont work in my HBC. (EDIT: Now it tells me the download page is down)
    How can I run an elf file if I am on 4.0U?

I can find a 1.0 version of the boot.elf file for my region but it will not work in HBC.

4. DarkMatterCore

Member DarkMatterCore I like turtles.

Venezuela
    This version might work: http://www.mediafire.com/?jzmk5mzznmd. Just put the NTSC-U version of the app (the one that haves an "USA" in the folder name) in /apps, and load it through the HBC. Hope this will work, ^^'.

5. HopOnRocks
    OP

Canada
    This took 5 seconds and worked perfectly.
    Thanks for the link [​IMG]

Now to go over and do my friends systems too ;p