OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1000 w/ an sd2vita
everything worked great before on 3.60 w/Henkaku and Enso
Followed the video instructions to upgrade to Enso 3.65 and that seemed to go great.
System properties shows Henkaku 3.65
After install I rebooted and used switch_sd2vita and edited the config.txt file to put nonpdrm back in and rebooted
(gamesd.skprx and nonpdrm.skprx both dropped into ur0:tai)
after reboot I lost icons (including molecule shell) for anything on PS Memory card and still no sd2vita.
rebooted again and went to safe mode and "rebuilt DB"
got icons for stuff on memory card back but if I look at config.txt it has been rebuilt with nothing loading.
cannot install vitashell from molecule and vitashell.vpk on ps memory card, get an 0Xe1019*** error at end of install (don't recall exact hex number)
If I re upload the config.txt file (via ftp) with all the lines for the plugins where they belong and reboot it all starts over again with nothing but stock "bubbles"
made sure nonpdrm is newest version so it's compat with 3.65
DL fresh copy of vitashell 1.94 but still can't install it
latest build of switch_sd2vita
as it sits now, I have a "known good" sd in the sd2 vita, no /tai folder on that in the PSV, also have a ps mem card, also no /tai folder there
if I try to re install Henkaku from the WWW it obviously tells me that v3.65 is not supported.
any ideas or suggestion on how to get out of this "loop" and get it to load the plugins again?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The first thing to do is to reinstall Molecularshell/Vitashell by restoring the backup of the app you should have made, or by generating one with psvimgtools (there's a tutorial in the appropriate section)

After you get back full filesystem access, make sure that:
- Your plugins are all (a version) compatible with 3.65
- The right config.txt is being used (strongly recommended to delete all "tai" folders from ux0, uma0, etc... and only use the one in ur0)

MuGGzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok got VitaShell back on and went and edited congig.txt file everything looks great
it seems like everything is where it should be but it no matter what I try if I have both the SD in and the PS Mem in at the same time I get nothing

it seems my main issue is down to not being able to get the system to load the SD2Vita plugins...

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it seems like everything is where it should be but it no matter what I try if I have both the SD in and the PS Mem in at the same time I get nothing

it seems my main issue is down to not being able to get the system to load the SD2Vita plugins...
Try with a driver more appropriate to your needs, for instance StorageMgr which is fully configurable as far as which devices are mounted with which names

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh