Hardware Did I Brick My N3DSXL?

Delgalatchino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so a month or two ago, I had recently downgraded to 11.3, but it made me lose all my tickets so I tried to restore them with tikDevil. 20% Into the process, the 3DS' back fell off along with the battery and shut off. I thought it was fine, but as I put the battery back in and attempted to turn it on, I was only left with a blank screen with the Blue LED as the only implication that it was on (With An SD Card at least. Without it, it would only turn on for a split second). If I try to access my SD Card on the computer absolutely nothing appears and it seems like it's dead as well, even though the 3DS seems to be able to access it. If I could get a diagnosis and a solution that doesn't involve me forking over 200 dollars, I'd be very grateful.
-I Run A New 3DS XL With 11.3 Firmware And CFW(B9S)-

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Try recovery mode: A+R+L+Up(DPad)

If that won't work, you need to somehow boot to GM9 (or to other payloads).
Also, try clean (different) SD with GM9 as boot.firm in root.
Otherwise, your only option might be NTRBoot.

Reactions: Delgalatchino

Delgalatchino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you use Luma3DS if so try to hold select on boot, do you get into the configuration menu?
I do use Luma, however, this unfortunately didn't work :(
Try recovery mode: A+R+L+Up(DPad)

If that won't work, you need to somehow boot to GM9 (or to other payloads).
Also, try clean (different) SD with GM9 as boot.firm in root.
Otherwise, your only option might be NTRBoot.
I attempted both the first and second suggestion, but to no avail. How would NTRBoot serve as a viable option though? If I'm being entirely honest, I'm a bit muddily informed in that area

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I do use Luma, however, this unfortunately didn't work :(

I attempted both the first and second suggestion, but to no avail. How would NTRBoot serve as a viable option though? If I'm being entirely honest, I'm a bit muddily informed in that area
NTRBoot boots from flashcard, so you can eliminate any problems with your system and go straight to GM9 or D9 for CTRTransfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi