Homebrew did desmume 0.9.9 and no$gba 3.0 already are lauched?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then that wasn't a real link, but there is a version of desmume that says 0.9.9, it's the JIT version and people say it speeds up gameplay or something. I tested it out earlier, and posted a screenshot in the pokenoob thread.

edit: this one
DF5z8.png

weavile001

Spiritmaster
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Then that wasn't a real link, but there is a version of desmume that says 0.9.9, it's the JIT version and people say it speeds up gameplay or something. I tested it out earlier, and posted a screenshot in the pokenoob thread.

edit: this one
DF5z8.png
thank you very much , now , somehow my ds games are faster than the normal desmume

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As far as I know, there is no NO$GBA v3.0.

There are SVN revisions of Desmume available on EmuCR, no official release as yet though. Although, It has Wi-Fi/LAN support now.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I think you're getting scammed or something.

http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm
No mention of anything past 2.6a

http://desmume.org/
No mention of anything past 0.9.8.

Check Emucr they're the most up to date site for emulation and what not on the web or at least from what I've seen!

http://www.emucr.com/

And is it me or is the Jit releases behind the actual Desmume SVN builds...I get better results from the SVN builds than the Jit ones!
JIT appears to be a fork, which is why I wasn't aware of it and such.

SNfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
desmume on my pc is getting slower and slower :( , i'm using it since 0.9.5 and the speed was fine back then.

can somebody give some advice. my pc's dual core 2.6 GHz by the way

thanks + bad english sorry. :P

FaosparkKenlee

Trophies
XP
Desmume Jit is a svn(subrevision) of desmume, remember guys desmume is open source , so anybody can compile their own version of desmume and even name them, just a trivia to those who want to know, this is not the first time that an svn actually had a name instead the desmume+svn number. who knows if its just a label that compiler wanted to use. the current svn now is r4297 which can be accessed in the direct svn trunk in sourceforge. as for No$gba . there is this very slim chance that it will be updated, just maybe, it depends on Martin north if he decides to continue his project after 4 years of hiatus. I heard that the he released an emulator for NES or SNES just recently. contrary to popular belief he is dead , he is very much alive and there are certain additions emubase (the website of No$gba) that indicates that he is active again

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Speed Up You say...hmhmhm

There are SVN revisions of Desmume available on EmuCR, no official release as yet though. Although, It has Wi-Fi/LAN support now.
YAY Wi-Fi!

JIT appears to be a fork, which is why I wasn't aware of it and such.
Fork of truth? :P

who knows if its just a label that compiler wanted to use.
If Desmume uses interpreter (god no!) and that SVN would use JIT Recompiller instead, it would mean no more, no less, that we are in heaven
Tough I remember times with Dolphin emu where I had to switch to interpreter to run my homebrew, recompiller just couldn't do it :P (not sure how today things are, I haven't wrote a single line since then)

which is the fastest desume? for dual-core processor 2.30GHz
According to the info here, the JIT one, SVN one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning