Gaming Did anyone see this yet (LoZ WiiU)

koim

Trophies
XP
Country
France
what is this supposed to mean ?
these pre-order placeholders have been here for AT LEAST ONE YEAR. they mean NOTHING.

Last edited by koim,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Aside the fact that Nintendo did confirm Zelda Wii U will be released on 2016 I still don't quite bite that. For all we know the game could yet again be delayed in exchange to make it a duo-gen game like Ninty's done before.

Needless to say, at this point I'm just not very excited due to Nintendo's attitude. :( It'd have been better if they only showed us once, hadn't given us a release date/year and then when they were sure about it then at that time they would confirm it 100%! Here's hoping Nintendo's management gets better with the new president! :)

Reactions: romeoondaline

romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aside the fact that Nintendo did confirm Zelda Wii U will be released on 2016 I still don't quite bite that. For all we know the game could yet again be delayed in exchange to make it a duo-gen game like Ninty's done before.

Needless to say, at this point I'm just not very excited due to Nintendo's attitude. :( It'd have been better if they only showed us once, hadn't given us a release date/year and then when they were sure about it then at that time they would confirm it 100%! Here's hoping Nintendo's management gets better with the new president! :)

You know what, I'm with you there, here's to hoping Nintendo's new president actually pulls them out of the slums before it's too late (like blackberry, of course that wouldn't happen for a long time but if this continues...)

I cannot believe there are still people online trying to say that the WiiU is a powerful console that is competing with xbox1 and ps4

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I haven't spoken about sales, I especially said ONLY exclusive wise, so I dunno why you still come up with that.

Plus I said in /my/ opinion and I never said it was competing in ANY other regard. Don't waste your time debatting other peoples opinion.

But if you like: Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U, The Wonderul 101, Bayonetta 2, Zelda, XCX, SSBU, Splatoon, MK8, Project Zero V, Star Fox Zero, Super Mario Maker.

You won't find enough exclusives on the other two /for me/.

Believe it or not: I'm not alone (which doesn't change the fact that ALL three consoles fanboys are talking/writing stuid stuff), though this is the reason for most Wii U fanboy bullshit talk.

Though most people I see don't say Wii U's a beast, but simply not as bad as PS4 and Xbox One fanboys say. That's true, Bayonetta 2 looks great, if you hear Wii U fanboys: PS4 Level (because obvious reason they dream of), if you hear others: SNES Level (because Wii U is shit).

The truth is somwhere in between. But as long as one consoles fanboys don't shut up, don't waste your time making the other two's. It won't work. As long as there's one PS4 fanboy who say Wii U is shit, there's always that one Wii U fanboy who says it easily competes. It's the endless circle of fanboys, their essence of life.

Conclusion... You could replace GC with Wii U in this pic.
WU has a good selection though limited while GCN has a lot of variety of quality exclusives and third party support.

I would not replace GCN with WU in that picture.

Excelsiior

Trophies
Website
www.nanolx.org
XP
Country
Germany
You know what, I'm with you there, here's to hoping Nintendo's new president actually pulls them out of the slums before it's too late (like blackberry, of course that wouldn't happen for a long time but if this continues...)

I cannot believe there are still people online trying to say that the WiiU is a powerful console that is competing with xbox1 and ps4
Not power wise, but exclusive game wise (and from my point beats both at this sole regard). But that's it with Ninty competition this gen.

Reactions: romeoondaline

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

We barely know anything about NX, mostly its release date, they could literally release Zelda wii u in 2016 and then announce during e3 that it would also come out in 2017 for the NX for those who missed it... IMAO.

romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not power wise, but exclusive game wise (and from my point beats both at this sole regard). But that's it with Ninty competition this gen.
Alright riddle me this! Besides LoZ, SSMB, Xenoblade (which is btw a great game, just wrong console) AND MAYBE Mario/Mario Kart (but i dont know anymore because the release of a Mario Maker means the end of mario platformed games, and who's to say they won't create a Mario Kart maker and halt that franchise as well), i don't know how or what exclusive games nintendo has up their sleeves that could turn the system around! So please explain how the WiiU beats Xbox one and PS4 in exclusive gaming

Last edited by romeoondaline,

Excelsiior

Trophies
Website
www.nanolx.org
XP
Country
Germany
Alright riddle me this! Besides LoZ, SSMB, Xenoblade (which is btw a great game, just wrong console) AND MAYBE Mario/Mario Kart (but i dont know anymore because the release of a Mario Maker means the end of mario platformed games, and who's to say they won't create a Mario Kart maker and halt that franchise as well), i don't know how or what exclusive games nintendo has up their sleeves that could turn the system around! So please explain how the WiiU beats Xbox one and PS4 in exclusive gaming
I haven't spoken about sales, I especially said ONLY exclusive wise, so I dunno why you still come up with that.

Plus I said in /my/ opinion and I never said it was competing in ANY other regard. Don't waste your time debatting other peoples opinion.

But if you like: Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U, The Wonderul 101, Bayonetta 2, Zelda, XCX, SSBU, Splatoon, MK8, Project Zero V, Star Fox Zero, Super Mario Maker.

You won't find enough exclusives on the other two /for me/.

Believe it or not: I'm not alone (which doesn't change the fact that ALL three consoles fanboys are talking/writing stuid stuff), though this is the reason for most Wii U fanboy bullshit talk.

Though most people I see don't say Wii U's a beast, but simply not as bad as PS4 and Xbox One fanboys say. That's true, Bayonetta 2 looks great, if you hear Wii U fanboys: PS4 Level (because obvious reason they dream of), if you hear others: SNES Level (because Wii U is shit).

The truth is somwhere in between. But as long as one consoles fanboys don't shut up, don't waste your time making the other two's. It won't work. As long as there's one PS4 fanboy who say Wii U is shit, there's always that one Wii U fanboy who says it easily competes. It's the endless circle of fanboys, their essence of life.

Conclusion... You could replace GC with Wii U in this pic.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451017798898.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451017798898.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by Excelsiior,
Reactions: TheDarkGreninja

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?