Did anyone see this yet (LoZ WiiU)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by romeoondaline, Dec 20, 2015.

1. romeoondaline
    OP

romeoondaline GBAtemp Fan

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
  2. koim

koim GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2015
    France
    what is this supposed to mean ?
    these pre-order placeholders have been here for AT LEAST ONE YEAR. they mean NOTHING.

Last edited by koim, Dec 20, 2015
  3. SomeGamer

SomeGamer Within Hyrule Castle

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
  4. romeoondaline
    OP

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
  5. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat vegtebales

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    Looks like they both 404'd for me.
    Spoilers: LoZ Wii U will be moved to the NX. I know this, my Dad works at Nintendo. ;)

Saiyan Lusitano likes this.
  6. romeoondaline
    OP

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
    They're most likely going to do a dual console release of the game

Saiyan Lusitano and SomeGamer like this.
  7. Saiyan Lusitano

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Portugal
    Aside the fact that Nintendo did confirm Zelda Wii U will be released on 2016 I still don't quite bite that. For all we know the game could yet again be delayed in exchange to make it a duo-gen game like Ninty's done before.

Needless to say, at this point I'm just not very excited due to Nintendo's attitude. :( It'd have been better if they only showed us once, hadn't given us a release date/year and then when they were sure about it then at that time they would confirm it 100%! Here's hoping Nintendo's management gets better with the new president! :)

romeoondaline likes this.
  8. Hiccup

Hiccup GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2009
  9. romeoondaline
    OP

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
    You know what, I'm with you there, here's to hoping Nintendo's new president actually pulls them out of the slums before it's too late (like blackberry, of course that wouldn't happen for a long time but if this continues...)

I cannot believe there are still people online trying to say that the WiiU is a powerful console that is competing with xbox1 and ps4

Saiyan Lusitano likes this.
  10. Saiyan Lusitano

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Portugal
    WU has a good selection though limited while GCN has a lot of variety of quality exclusives and third party support.

I would not replace GCN with WU in that picture.

11. Excelsiior

Excelsiior GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Not power wise, but exclusive game wise (and from my point beats both at this sole regard). But that's it with Ninty competition this gen.

romeoondaline likes this.
  12. TheDarkGreninja

TheDarkGreninja How could you hate that face?

Aug 25, 2014
    On his bed
    We barely know anything about NX, mostly its release date, they could literally release Zelda wii u in 2016 and then announce during e3 that it would also come out in 2017 for the NX for those who missed it... IMAO.

13. romeoondaline
    OP

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
    Alright riddle me this! Besides LoZ, SSMB, Xenoblade (which is btw a great game, just wrong console) AND MAYBE Mario/Mario Kart (but i dont know anymore because the release of a Mario Maker means the end of mario platformed games, and who's to say they won't create a Mario Kart maker and halt that franchise as well), i don't know how or what exclusive games nintendo has up their sleeves that could turn the system around! So please explain how the WiiU beats Xbox one and PS4 in exclusive gaming

Last edited by romeoondaline, Dec 24, 2015
  14. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Happens all the time

15. Excelsiior

Excelsiior GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    Gambia, The
    I haven't spoken about sales, I especially said ONLY exclusive wise, so I dunno why you still come up with that.

Plus I said in /my/ opinion and I never said it was competing in ANY other regard. Don't waste your time debatting other peoples opinion.

But if you like: Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U, The Wonderul 101, Bayonetta 2, Zelda, XCX, SSBU, Splatoon, MK8, Project Zero V, Star Fox Zero, Super Mario Maker.

You won't find enough exclusives on the other two /for me/.

Believe it or not: I'm not alone (which doesn't change the fact that ALL three consoles fanboys are talking/writing stuid stuff), though this is the reason for most Wii U fanboy bullshit talk.

Though most people I see don't say Wii U's a beast, but simply not as bad as PS4 and Xbox One fanboys say. That's true, Bayonetta 2 looks great, if you hear Wii U fanboys: PS4 Level (because obvious reason they dream of), if you hear others: SNES Level (because Wii U is shit).

The truth is somwhere in between. But as long as one consoles fanboys don't shut up, don't waste your time making the other two's. It won't work. As long as there's one PS4 fanboy who say Wii U is shit, there's always that one Wii U fanboy who says it easily competes. It's the endless circle of fanboys, their essence of life.

Conclusion... You could replace GC with Wii U in this pic.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Excelsiior, Dec 25, 2015
    TheDarkGreninja likes this.
  16. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    those are just place holders and they always use the same date which is always at the end of the year every time.

Last edited by Bladexdsl, Dec 25, 2015