TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i havent seen much info on the net lurking around about this game but if you can get hold of the rom its quite a good one. i played through this game many times. It's like a nes mario game but an rpg filled with retrevable items and characters that you must save that you can then use in game. all the characters have certain ablitiys that suit them and each have environments that only they can overpass.

IT A REALLY SWEET GAME.
i think it only got a EUR release back in the day but somehow my video easy where i used to live had a copy and im in AUS.

TRY IT!!!

Ufouria.nes

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard great things about it; and it is a Europe only release.
I played it and got very frustrated as I didn't know what any of the power ups did, and I had no idea what to do.
It's too difficult for me.
frown.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what issues did you have with it [what power ups didnt you understand]. it's quite a basic game when you get involved with it.

MAIN AIM- save your 3 friends [hence u'four'ia]

the power up normall you use B button either hold it so its charged then release. and you attack enemys by pushing Down in mid air to 'stomp' on their heads.

the power up only apply to each character individually. eg.the little white guy and climp walls eventualy, in middair touch a wall and keep taping A.

hope this helps. cause the game is worse a play through.
biggrin.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BTW your friends have been brain washed, so you must fight them when you encouter them. the fight scenes are much like megaman, where you are locked into a room and then you must kill them. then you are able to use then by changing on the select screen the character.

eg. the Dragon looking guy is the only one that can walk on ice. each have their own things like this.

ledats

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, me and my friend rented it sometime back in 93 and played through it. It was a good game, think maybe I should give it a try again!

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another great NES game/series is Destiny of an Emporer.
I absolutely LOVED that game when I was a kid. I think that #1 and #2 are for NES, then it goes to Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but I'm not sure.
For those of you who are unaware, Destiny of an Emporer is the first game in the series of all of the Dynasty Warriors & related games. I think.

Happy trails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs