Hacking Did anybody buy card from Dealextreme?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a tri-wing screwdriver and an Acekard 2i. The screwdriver arrived within a week but the Acekard took three weeks. They both arrived in perfect condition.

ltsukida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
I bought a tri-wing screwdriver and an Acekard 2i. The screwdriver arrived within a week but the Acekard took three weeks. They both arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks, that helps. But why we did not add it as a card dealer in the forum?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ltsukida said:
Depravo said:

Thanks, that helps. But why we did not add it as a card dealer in the forum?
well,its on a list of flashcart dealers not to buy from on GBAtemp. their customer support is terrible and they take wayyyyy too long to ship things, compared to other flashcart dealers. notice I said CART not CARD

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a new Touch Screen for a DS and it came in a week.

If your looking for a website that has free shipping worldwide, cheap, and has Great Customer support that will always help you buy it from 0shippingzone

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jakob95 said:

If your looking for a website that has free shipping worldwide, cheap, and has Great Customer support that will always help you buy it from 0shippingzone

now i wounder why you say that site

( maybe because hes adversizing one of the sponsers on the site he is a mod on O.o )

only buy from deal extreme if are looking for a good deal and dont care about customer service but has no fakes and it arrives in great condtion go with DX

you want fast , great service , a little pricy but worth it

go for gamebygame

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
jakob95 said:

now i wounder why you say that site

( maybe because hes adversizing one of the sponsers on the site he is a mod on O.o )

only buy from deal extreme if are looking for a good deal and dont care about customer service but has no fakes and it arrives in great condtion go with DX

you want fast , great service , a little pricy but worth it

go for gamebygame
How you sound? What site is 0shippingzone sponser of that I am a MOD in? Please answer me that.
Second of all the guy wants something cheap that's why he was on DX. 0shippingzone is one of the cheapest websites right now that have excellent service. There CycloDS is only $40, plus all there stuff are 7% off if you enter the coupon code.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
arnt you a ds database mod? and is the shipping fast there?

facepalm.jpg

No I am not a Mod there.
Yeah the shipping is fast there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk