1. Jayro

OP Jayro MediCat USB and Malwarebytes Bootable Developer
    Developer

United States
    If they do that, I just hope they stitch the two games Black 1+2 and White 1+2 together, so we can play both stories as one. Sort of like how Pokemon Gold and Silver let you go back to Kanto.

linuxares likes this.
  2. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Has a PhD in dueling

United States
    also http://pokemondiamondandpearl.pokemon.com got reregistered by nintendo so thats even more proof ugh i hate november releases though (can guarantee that a nov release will be it since they did world wide releases it always landed on november

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

maybe b/w 1.5 instead of those cutscenes from memory link so 2 1/2 games (assuming 1.5 does happen and I assume it would be short just enough to tell where hilda/hilbert went to and where N went between 1 and 2

Jayro likes this.
  3. Jayro

Developer

United States
    Yeah, always holding out until November is really annoying, I agree... I'm pretty sure they do that though so kids put the games on their wishlists, and the Big N get paid for the games.

4. guisadop

guisadop GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    Still a baseless rumour at this point but I'm sure they really are coming. I wish they weren't, though. ORAS was inferior to RS in every way and incomparable to Emerald.

5. Jayro

Developer

United States
    Incomparable to Emerald, duh... But Ruby and Sapphire? How so exactly? You sure you're not just being a picky fanboy about it?

6. Flame

Flame Me > You

I was hoping for Lets Go Johto first !

Plattym3! and Jayro like this.
  7. Jayro

Developer

United States
    Me too, I want to explore Johto again. HeartGold is forever amazing, but... I yearn for more!

8. Flame

Flame Me > You

i mean we going to get diamond and pearl remakes in matter of time. maybe 2021, 2022 maybe in 2026. its just what time and space is the question.

Jayro likes this.
  9. shamzie

shamzie Conform comrades

United Kingdom
    I thought Diamond and Pearl were in the worst in the series by a country mile, until Sword and Shield.

Kanakops and Jayro like this.
  10. Jayro

Developer

United States
    They're my least-favorite for sure. But I still want the remakes.

Deleted User and shamzie like this.
  11. tomasowa

tomasowa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I guess I'm already spoilt for choice that I don't really feel excited for this; I've got Homebrew PKSM running on my New 3DS XL USA, alongside all the Pokémon releases and remakes available from the 3DS downwards whose stable I can interconnect.

Visual upgrades aren't going to supplant the joy of having a full Shiny Starter lineup to adventure with and, as such, I'll just wait and see how new titles will turn out going forward.

12. Flame

Flame Me > You

by name its will be called Diamond and Pearl. most likely based on Platinum.

Pokemon gen's are like children. one might be retarded. but i would love them much as my other children.

I'm kind

shamzie and Deleted User like this.
  13. Kanakops

Kanakops GBAtemp Fan

Antarctica
    I'm kinda sad, first of all it's my least favorite pokemon game, and after I think a complete new game is better than a remake. It's not a bad thing but still tired of getting a remake of game who are not even that old.

shamzie likes this.
  14. shamzie

shamzie Conform comrades

United Kingdom
    haha can't argue with the way you summed that up. I'd still play it, I remember chasing rayquaza and spending about 2 hours trying to catch him with a quick ball, I hope they add something new though like they added the sevii islands to fire red/leaf green I believe.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - uncovered, Diamond, Remakes