The Incredible Sulk
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As this site was once a temp rom site, and now is dedicated to flash carts, I am always amazed with how many pirates here use dial up still.

So answer up ladies and gents.

Question for you dial upers, is it because broadband isn't available in your area? Or is it a monetary/parents won't pay for it thing.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I'm on diet, sorry, dial up and its damn bad ...
broadband is still bad around here, there are two or three companies who sell broad band here and just one of them lets you download as much as you want, others have download limits but its still so ridiculously expensive and I dont have a job but thats not the reason that I'm not hooked up yet, thats because it will eat me alive. yes. having a broadband is like suicide to me, instant death with no quick-cam reply, nothing, i will immerse into download ...

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
yeah, there was a topic like this about 2 months ago where there was me an another guy who were on dial upz and I think I'm the only one, the chosen one for ... dial up!

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
8Mb adsl2 here, wish they built the exchange nearer to me so I could get faster (speed can go up to 24mb). Can get 20Mb cable here as well , but don't fancy virgin's monkeys drilling holes in my wall to install it.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
webyugioh said:
ZeWarriorReturns said:
I'm way better than Dial-Up at 768k, but still not anywhere near some Cable users. Your poll does fail.
Same here, but worse.
I'm on 256K DSL.
Better than dial-up, but only slightly.

That isn't broadband. The FCC just reclassified "Broadband" as being 768 or higher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte