Hacking Diagnosis?

erikkol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plug my wii into the wall, The red power light turns on. I press the power button, nothing happens. Turns out someone put in a game, and updated my soft moded wii.I had the homebrew channel but no bootmii. I'm staring at a black screen. Any thoughts on what to try to fix this paper weight?

ShadowSonic2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadowsonic2.com
XP
Country
Chad
Any idea what firmware you were on before and what game you updated with? Sounds like a full brick. Also, try powering on your Wii with the wiimote and see if it will stay synced, just to make sure it isn't a BT Module issue. If this is a full brick, no way of repairs of you didn't have bootmii as boot2, would need to send back to Nintendo

erikkol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSonic2 said:
Any idea what firmware you were on before and what game you updated with? Sounds like a full brick. Also, try powering on your Wii with the wiimote and see if it will stay synced, just to make sure it isn't a BT Module issue. If this is a full brick, no way of repairs of you didn't have bootmii as boot2, would need to send back to Nintendo

The wii mote doesn't stay synced, and yea i wish i had known about bootmii and boot2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.