Diablo IV announced at Blizzcon 2019

After endless amounts of rumors, and "out of season April Fools jokes", Blizzard has finally lifted the curtain on their next Diablo title: Diablo IV. Announced during this year's Blizzcon, the reveal came with a 9-minute cinematic trailer and a gameplay trailer, showing three character classes: mage, druid, and barbarian. According to Blizzard, the game will take place years after the previous mainline entry, Diablo III, and will be a return to the franchise's "dark roots". The game has no release date, but it will launch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Looks pretty cool in my opinion! Wish they'll port it to the Switch :D One thing that bugged me about D3 was the soundtrack, I loved the soundtrack on D2, hope they have something similar to D2 on this one...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Courtesy of the online only thing I never did 3 despite many many many hours of 1 and 2.

To that end I will believe it when I see it, and especially with Bethesda contracting the suck virus in recent times.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a discount Path of Exile (and Path of Exile is free). The fact that they're using in-engine cutscenes also tells me that the game is being rushed in response to bad PR, and they've given up on trying to provide the kind of quality that Blizzard used to.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks fun but why the hell not for Switch along the other consoles?
C'mon Blizzard! I would instabuy it on Switch to play it online.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a discount Path of Exile (and Path of Exile is free). The fact that they're using in-engine cutscenes also tells me that the game is being rushed in response to bad PR, and they've given up on trying to provide the kind of quality that Blizzard used to.

"That's what happens when your product isn't made in America and you'd rather support a totalitarian dictatorship over a revolution by the free people of Hong Kong!" - Trump

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all