Diablo III: Eternal Collection announced for Switch

rsz157933jpg-32f452_1280w.jpg

Earlier today, Forbes accidentally let an article go live a little too early, revealing the existence of a Diablo III port for the Nintendo Switch. Eurogamer had already hinted at such a thing being a possibility earlier this year, but until now, there's been no definitive proof. Kotaku also corroborated the news, stating that the official announcement was scheduled for August 16, but as Forbes let things slip, all bets are off. Reportedly, the package will be titled Diablo III: Eternal Collection, and will feature all the content updates and DLC released thus far. The Switch version will also have special version bonuses, such as a Ganondorf armor set, as well as local 4-player multiplayer all on one console. LAN and online co-op will also be included features. A release date hasn't been given, but it's due out later this year, for a full retail price of $59.99.

Update: Officially announced

D

Deleted User

I'll take 10

If this does come out, dont expect to see me around for a while

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about it, it's remarkable that there seems to be no fully working Diablo II recreation. At least acording to this list. This is remarkable for three reasons. First the game is/was insanely popular, second it's a kind of game I suppose to go very well with alot of programmers and finally they already put alot of work in remaking the Diablo II Battle.net servers you would assume some of the team behind that is interested to go further.

No doubt. I am aware of a Star Craft II remake of Diablo II, but that's about all.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Overwatch would likely make a pretty big splash if they're looking to bring over any of their other games.
I dont know about overwatch
I mean, it will probably make a "fan war" between Overwatch and Splatoon :P

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if they only allow cross play n cross progression with the Xbox One....I’ll probably buy it regardless. But it would go along ways towards buying it sooner!

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The lazy employees at my company use this phrase constantly. Oooh god I am sick of hearing it.

Okay? Still not my problem is people go after me for calling Overwatch overrated, they can piss and moan all day. It's my opinion, they can suck it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.