Diablo DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by SynGamer, Jan 18, 2007.

1. SynGamer
    OP

SynGamer GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2006
    United States
    New York
    Ok, first, sorry if this has already been posted. Second, i have no programming skills what-so-ever...

With that said, after seeing noda's Warcraft: Tower Defense port for the DS, it MUST be possible for someone to port Diablo (1) to the DS...the stylus would be perfect and as shown in W:TD, both screens would be useful. Any chance of someone attempting this?

2. hidid

hidid Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Warcraft: Tower Defense isn't a warcraft 3 emulation.. as far as i know it's just a homebrew application using the game mechanics of the warcraft 3 mod..

so imagine yourself if it's likely that someone's programming a diablo-like homebrew for the ds..

3. nloding

nloding GBAtemp Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    United States
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    From what I understand, noda programmed it from scratch, and it's "based" on Tower Defense ... not a "port" of it, and there is a huge difference between the two.

That said, it is possible to get Diablo on the DS, but it would require and intense amount of work that I don't think people are likely to do. If only Diablo was DOS and ScummVM would work ........

4. MoNoXiD3

MoNoXiD3 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2006
    Canada
    DSVNC or DS2WIN.

Laggy as hell, but eh, it works!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice