• DramatizeMe

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
I don't know Dramatized
But I know Dhar Mann very well and I don't like him
He made a video where a girl with down syndrome was bullied, however they bullied her for liking unicorns, not because of Down syndrome
He also made an unrealistic situation where A shy kid was constantly asked by his brother to stop being shy.
However by the end of the story, he became a famous youtuber, had a girlfriend and was apparently still shy and said "Being shy is a superpower" instead of breaking your shell"
He was crtitzed on the video and instead of taking the advice, he called them out as haters.
He also addresses issues that 99% of people don't do. He used to be inspiring, now he's just Dumb Mann

Reactions: Bagel Le Stinky

MrMassey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know Dramatized
But I know Dhar Mann very well and I don't like him
He made a video where a girl with down syndrome was bullied, however they bullied her for liking unicorns, not because of Down syndrome
He also made an unrealistic situation where A shy kid was constantly asked by his brother to stop being shy.
However by the end of the story, he became a famous youtuber, had a girlfriend and was apparently still shy and said "Being shy is a superpower" instead of breaking your shell"
He was crtitzed on the video and instead of taking the advice, he called them out as haters.
He also addresses issues that 99% of people don't do. He used to be inspiring, now he's just Dumb Mann
That's where you're WRONG! Dhar Mann is a badass! 😂

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Leaked dhar mann video script:

Bully 1: what are you doing on gbatemp? looser
Bully 2: haha neeeerd
*bully 2 shoves protagonist*
Protagonist: Leave me alone, one day I will be better than all of you

*5 years later*

Bully 1 on gbatemp: help people, I bricked my switch
Protagonist: serves you right, I have become an admin since we met, I will ban you now
Bully 1: Nooooooooooooo

Dhar Mann: As you can see the kid was being bullied for browsing an internet forum, but he ended up becoming admin and having revenge on the bullies, you should always take revenge.

THE END

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't know either of them
I watched both video and tbh i prefered the second one
The first one was full of explicit and obvious racism comment and the ending about the indian being a doctor was obvious right at the first cough of the little boy.
The second one on the other hand, showed real racism of occidental society, one that isn't obvious, one where you have to read between the lines... of course except for the stuff like ''you? Ha!''
The ending was also pretty obvious, but it showed us the behind the scene life of the protagonist, that he had trouble with the rent and all.
In the end, my vote goes for the second video :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol