DGamer

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Batman55, Jun 27, 2008.

Jun 27, 2008

DGamer by Batman55 at 3:24 AM (578 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Batman55
    OP

Member Batman55 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Has anyone tried this thing out yet? I know the only game so far to have it is Prince Caspian, but Spectrobes and Ultimate Band will use it too, and maybe they won't be terrible. Is it kinda like Habbo or something?

I am thinking about playing the new Spectrobes, so I will probably try this thing out. Maybe if any of you have tried with Prince Caspian you can tell me/ warn me about it. Also we can make a little GBAtemp community on it.

2. solange82200

Member solange82200 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I tried it, and it seemed cool, but it kept messing up, it wouldnt let me chat. You are supposed to go online and change some setting so that you can talk to other people, as opposed to using only phrases they have in there, but even though I do it, it doesnt work. I think it wouldnt even let me log in after messing with it, and I tried so many times I finally gave up. They have to clean it up before I will spend more time trying again, it was a pain in the butt. I would love to have the GBATemp chat room or something in there though

3. V!olaPlayer

Member V!olaPlayer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I tried it a while ago.
    Caspian is pretty darn terrible...
    But DGamer MIGHT have potential if, like, teens start playing it.
    The service is pretty funny and cool, especially the way it can connect to an internet account, but the time it takes to load is LONG. Ish. lol

Anyway, just wait for Spectrobes. We'll wait and see ;P