Devolver Direct 2020 - livestream roundup coverage

ZN2cSAV.png

While we wait for a Nintendo Direct, let us partake in a yearly Devolver Direct, showing all the games that publisher Devolver Digital has to offer.

First, we see a gameplay trailer for Shadow Warrior 3, which was revealed earlier this week.

Next, Devolver has revealed the release date for Carrion, which is coming to Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch, on July 23rd.

We get a host of weird trailers for fake games as jokes. Geralt's voice actor does a skit for a fake Witcher game, and Sonicfox jokingly announces a nonexistent furry fighting game.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout launches August 4th. PS4 and Steam. It's a colorful game.

An 8-bit styled 2D action-adventure game is headed to Switch and PC. Olija. Available now.

Serious Sam 4.August 2020 for Steam and Stadia.

Former Ubisoft developers are teaming up to create Team Beans, a new development studio.

Devolverland Expo is a jokey game that markets all the upcoming Devolver games on Steam. It's a marketing simulator as they satirically call it. You can play it for free.

:arrow: Devolver Direct stream via Twitch Gaming

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, that trailer for Shadow Warrior 3 seemed good to me. Looks like they are incorporating the movement flow seen in the new DooM games. Might be a fun game!

Super excited about Carrion! The demo on steam ~a year ago was fun.

Thanks for keeping us up to date! I don't have time to watch the stream.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Devolver digital:
Good stream budget: []
Really bad attempts at humour budget: [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

To be fair, that’s the same good stream budget the others typically have. At least DDs streams can be enjoyable in a cheesy YTP kind of way.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Carrion game looks sicc as hell. That Shadow Warrior 3 as well.

Also, I think I started bleeding from my eyes watching that.

Reactions: Xzi

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SERIOUS SAM 4 SERIOUS SAM 4 SERIOUS SAM 4 SERIOUS SAM 4 SERIOUS SAM 4--

Legends say she didn't stop bouncing in her desk chair chanting the game's title until it launched.

GBADWB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of Enter the Gungeon? The Messenger? GRIS? Reigns? The Red String Club? The Sword of Ditto? Hotline Miami? Genital Jousting? Hatoful Boyfriend?
Do you live under a rock or something?

don't even have to point at a game, they are big enough that they get a conference during e3, the only way you'd not hear about them is that you have a very closed circle and never ever within the past few years, looked at an e3 schedule.

Reactions: medoli900

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Devolver digital:
Good stream budget: []
Really bad attempts at humour budget: [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
youre... quite clearly not familliar with Devolver's way of doing E3 I take it?

Devolver's thing is taking the piss out off the idea of an E3 conference. Last year they directly parodied the Nintendo Direct (seems this year again), the year before that they parodied the idea of lootboxes and the year before that just the idea of the "big E3" (right down to instructing the audience when to clap).

--
I do really like the idea of the devolverland expo. I always love those little walkarounds that are obviously meant to represent a real location which you can't visit irl due to limitations. I unironically hope that we might see more of that (but keep in mind that I'm also someone who really liked the idea of something like anarchy arcade to launch games, so I'm a bit weird).

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never heard of Enter the Gungeon? The Messenger? GRIS? Reigns? The Red String Club? The Sword of Ditto? Hotline Miami? Genital Jousting? Hatoful Boyfriend?
Do you live under a rock or something?
Only one of those that I've read of is Hotline Miami.

Even then, I do not know what it really is and I have just searched it on DuckDuckGo.

Last edited by Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee,
Reactions: DS1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: