Devil Survivor 2 Needs 1,800 Pre-Orders To Be Released In Europe

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by GamerzHell9137, Jul 27, 2013.

1. GamerzHell9137
    OP

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Ghostlight finally gave us the number on how much units needs to be pre-ordered for DS2 to come to Europe.

The number is 1800 and there are 2 packages for preorder.

The First one is Standalone

The Second one is Devil Survivor Bundle

So Europeans have the chance to get DS2 only if they pre-order 1800 units and they only have 1 month for that.

If Ghostlight fails to get 1800 pre-order the game won't be released and everyone who pre ordered the first package will get refunded. People who pre ordered the 2nd package will get DS Overclocked for 10 Pounds cheaper.

Ghostlight said that they are gonna release the game in September but only if they reach the 1800 goal.

More information: All prices exclude P&P

2. emigre

emigre Has complex motives

Jan 28, 2009
    London
    I've just ordered the gaem from the US. It's costing me around £20 and I'll have it before September. The Overclocked debacle has burned me.

I'm really getting sick of this shit. Fortunately the DS is region free.

3. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    This game came out in the US last February. I feel like at this point, most of the audience that would have wanted this would have imported it already.

4. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    This is just plain stupid. While 1800 isn't much, telling customers "pre-order or else" when they can just as well import the game (with a lower price) from the US without any restrictions about the possibility of publishing.

EDIT: Also the Atlus (US) version is being sold on Amazon.co.uk at £16.50. Pre-order price is £28.50 for the EU version..