1. Zumoly

Zumoly GBATemp Analyst

Mali
    Isn't this great?
    All of the games that are missing are coming one by one.
    Maybe Capcom is releasing this to see how well it will be received?
    Anything from Capcom is welcome anyway: look at Dragon's Dogma

2. voddy

voddy No Title Available

United States
    I wish it would not be digital only. But dmc is way to nice to be skipped. Still sux to buy it digital.. Meh...

3. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

United States
    I still have my original copy on the PS2.

4. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

United Kingdom
    Unfortunately only worth a couple of quid

5. KHANV1CT

KHANV1CT GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Bet it will be $40-$50.

6. PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa GBAtemp Maniac

Italy
    I talk about the possibility of the character in Smash. Not the fact that the game is on the system, infact i was happy to see Bayonetta 2 on the WiiU when was announce. Less happy to know that was exsclusive, but like you said it was becouse with out Nintendo there will be no Bayonetta 2.

7. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Addict

Since when have you ever seen a game studio remake a game just for nintendo.

Itll either be a port of the ps3/360 version or maybe even just a lazy port off the ps2.

But yup fuck me i thought it was bad that switch is getting ps3/360 ports but now ps2 it takes the piss... its not like your even getting the trilogy either.

My switch is just like all my nintendo consoles before it, an expensive paper weight collecting dust.

Ok a lie my switch actually gets use using reteoarch emulating retro systems when im out and about.

It doesnt get used to play switch games because theirs fuck all worth buying or even downloading.

Totally lost intrest in nintendo all together and think the only reason now i buy their bullshit consoles is because the gamer inside me has to own and collect all consoles.

Torina likes this.
  8. FanNintendo

FanNintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  9. BiggieCheese

BiggieCheese GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Considering their extremely poor handling of the Switch so far; i’m expecting Capcom to release DMC1 at 20, maybe 30 bucks maximum, then they’ll release DMC3 at the same price range, effectively making the Switch versions more expensive than the DMC HD Collection (Three games!) on other platforms. Hell, even during a sale you could probably get the HD Collection + DMC4: Special Edition for less than that.
    This shouldn’t be surprising though, they already plan on nickle-and-diming people on the Switch ports of Resident Evil, RE0 and RE4; The PS4/Xbox One versions of RE4 literally costs about half the amount it does on the Switch eShop and REmake and RE0 are more expensive as well.

10. GilgameshArcher

GilgameshArcher GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    What about 5?????

11. haxan

haxan GBAtemp Fan

Why are they always porting games? My switch is collecting dust just waiting for new games :(

12. chartube12

chartube12 Captain Chaz 86

United States
    Talks about dmc1 but shows Danta as an old man, aka dmc5!

13. Torina

Torina GBAtemp Regular

France
    Exactly.

even the handheld mode for retro playing is broken due to its size. The Switch made my VITA great again...

Still looking for at least ONE strategy game on NS and not another tasteless tactical - Even 8bit armies is delayed sine die....On the other side, I still have C&C:RA and Warcraft II on Adrenaline :)

Seriously, we need a Switch mini, that REALLY fits in a pocket.

14. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Addict

I dont know retroarch does ok for me, but im never playing anything major when im out just a quick blast.

I actually dug my vita out today had a blast on it, shame it never got the support it had great potential.

Torina likes this.
  15. HOv

HOv GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have a hacked vita and it's great. For retro gaming (emulators), it's definitely better than the switch. Ps1 and PSP games run flawlessly on it. Retroarch on switch has a PSP core but it still needs a lot of work, but ps1 is near perfect with only some minor graphical issues here and there. To it's credit, the switch has only been out 2 yrs so I'm sure these emulators will be optimized in a year or so, or maybe sooner I hope.

Torina likes this.
  16. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Addict

When using retorarch i wouldnt hold your breath with all emulators on consoles, they derrive from the pc versions and are never as good.

Retorarch compiles these emulators into a single core file which is shit because you cant manually edit plugins and settings, your limited to what they put into the core.

For example n64 emulation could be improved vastly if you could change the graphic plugin, but by default your forced to use one that even causes graphic issues for the pc such as black screens, missing textures and float blocks.

Torina likes this.
  17. Torina

Torina GBAtemp Regular

France
    Good to see there are still some VITA players around here.
    Would love to grab a beer with you.

Cheers

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo, release, Switch