ROM Hack [Development] Miitopia english translation and plugin for Kuriimu

Awesomekid956000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use GodMode9 to extract the files (SYSNAND SD -> title -> 00040002 -> 001b4e01 -> content -> 00000000.app)
romfs/us/svn_font are the font files, and romfs/us/svn_message are the texts.

You can use Luma's Game Patching to use them.

Actually, everything in the journal menu is translated, including enemy names that are after where the demo cuts off afaik.

wait im having trouble with that i got 00000001.app or what ever its called but how to i get the romfs folder and the svn messange and font?

Awesomekid956000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the instructions correctly. It's 00000000.app, not 00000001.app. 00000001.app is the e-manual.

look i read the instructions i litteral found out that had to mount the app file ok i was one "0" too much not a big deal ok? :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry ment ok i had to open 0000000.app but i still did open app 00000001.app and i got my files fine might not be correctly but i used the file and i know it because i copied and pasted it to the sd card dont know how but it did... :yay3ds::evil::rofl2::rofl:

Awesomekid956000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks i did that i got through the first world and the whole null text error showed up, I think i will just wait for the full version of miitopia to come out in the states

D

Deleted User

If you want to save edit Miitopia's Demo, since it can transfer the demos save file to full version just extract the save with FBI or JKSM and look for common.sav the offsets are so easy to find, they are around here. (I recommend converting the amount of gold you had to hex before editing any random offset.) [I used HxD for the Hex editing, and be sure to make a backup.] {I hope it helped :3} offsets for gold: 00000020
Offsets for game tickets: 00000110

Check page 6 to see my post on how to edit Miitopia's Demo save.
can anyone make miitopia usa demo ntr plugin? i am looking for it! thanks!
Wouldn't it be better to wait until the full game to start making ntr plugins?

But if you want to cheat that badly, you can always fiddle around with your saves using a hex editor, since the demo does use saves.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 407
Last edited by ,

Samsonb79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to save edit Miitopia's Demo, since it can transfer the demos save file to full version just extract the save with FBI or JKSM and look for common.sav the offsets are so easy to find, they are around here. (I recommend converting the amount of gold you had to hex before editing any random offset.) [I used HxD for the Hex editing, and be sure to make a backup.] {I hope it helped :3} offsets for gold: 00000020
Offsets for game tickets: 00000110

Check page 6 to see my post on how to edit Miitopia's Demo save.
Do you know the offset of all the food items (or at least the ones currently in the demo)? I find it very hard to find defense and speed boosting foods without constantly throwing game tickets at the roulette wheel

Carmentis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are y'all talkin' about?

As a watcher of this thread and a not so knowledgeable person I'm kinda curious myself. If I get the drift of it if we have the japanese version of the game and add those files to the luma/titles folder then it should play in english?

Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm totally guessing.

Lindseyleverton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a watcher of this thread and a not so knowledgeable person I'm kinda curious myself. If I get the drift of it if we have the japanese version of the game and add those files to the luma/titles folder then it should play in english?

I have no idea

Awesomekid956000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok so what you mean is you want to take the files out of the demo and use those files as a luma so you can play the Japenese full game in english.Some of that is possible there is only one problem. Miitopia the demo is only the 1st world and there is nothing past the first world other than part of the castle world and since you cant go past that guy who tells you its the demo, theres nothing translated or even made for anything past him. Long story short if you bring the english files from the english demo to the full japenese version once you past the first world... it will be a bunch of <NULL> and random words in the text in cutscenes and enemies that arnt in the first world of the demo. Hope this helps :D

D

Deleted User

Do you know the offset of all the food items (or at least the ones currently in the demo)? I find it very hard to find defense and speed boosting foods without constantly throwing game tickets at the roulette wheel

I couldn't find all the offsets. But luckily someone made a save editor. It will get more updates soon. https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-miitopia-save-editor.476376/#_=_
It even has an editor for food (Unlock all food at a specific quantity)
And my offsets for game tickets is incorrect, I was in a rush.

Last edited by ,

OmanComputar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Since this game is released already worldwide, I think we should use this thread for hacks and stuff (if OP is still alive and doesn't mind), I mean, a good deal of the game is controlled by csv files, including event flags (I think,) enemy formations in maps, their stats, etc.

I wouldn't mind a "Miitopia Hard Mode" mod being released since enemies are way too easy if you 100% every route, even if you change yourself to the worst possible job.

xxfliermiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Would it be possible to transfer the JP save to the ENG save once it releases?

My jpn .cia of miitopia keeps crashing in The Travelers' Hub so is there anyway for me to use this app to import my jpn .sav to a eur or usa .cia since jksm Doesn't work?

xxfliermiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Anyway to get this working on v1.1 as my other copy of .jpn miitopia was in eng But WOULD keep on crashing in the traveler's hub. Now it is v1.1 and Doesn't crash in the traveler's hub but i'm Left without any eng text!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he... +1