Developer of Until Dawn announces new horror game series

Man-Medan-Ann_08-21-18.jpg

The team behind the PlayStation 4 exclusive adventure game, Supermassive, is partnering with Bandai Namco to develop a series of horror games. This planned series of games would focus on different characters, settings, and specific genres of horror with each entry. Called "The Dark Pictures", the first game in the series will be subtitled "Man of Medan". A trailer shows the cast, alongside the premise of the story: a group of divers are investigating a sunken ship. However, on the way, they encounter a major storm, and are trapped on a ghost ship. Similarly to Until Dawn, players will be able to make important choices throughout the game, which will change who does or doesn't survive, as well as the game's ending. Man of Medan is set for a 2019 release, for Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are they based on real actors too ? I didn't recognize any of them, they are maybe less known for international movies.
or maybe one, Iain De Caestecker? but nothing said on imdb.

Last edited by Cyan,
D

Deleted User

Wonderful story telling. So many good titles for year 2018 & 2019. Still waiting on that Final Fantasy 7 Remake

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool! I will get it. See? Nintendo Switch cannot handle it. Good things that I have PS4 and Nintendo Switch for different reasons. :)

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are they based on real actors too ? I didn't recognize any of them, they are maybe less known for international movies.
or maybe one, Iain De Caestecker? but nothing said on imdb.
Dude that's totally Shawn Ashmore not that Iain guy you said,unless you saw someone else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup