Detective Pikachu game unveiled, coming to Japan next week

jpKk7jV.jpg

Way back in 2013, you may recall that a new Pokemon game featuring Pikachu was teased. This was announced as a title featuring the classic character in a detective role. The project finally resurfaced today, and you might be surprised to hear that it’s coming out in Japan next week.

Great Detective Pikachu: Birth of a New Combination, developed by Creatures, releases on February 3 as a 3DS eShop game. Pricing is set at 1,500 yen (1,200 yen between January 27 and February 29). You can watch the first trailer below.

The game is described as a “cinematic adventure”. Detective Pikachu features a story set in Rhyme City, a place where people and Pokemon live together. A young boy named Tim Goodman comes to this city to fulfill a certain objective. There, Tim and Pikachu have an unexpected encounter. A new story begins from here.

HMchrGO.jpg
Great Detective Pikachu: Birth of a New Combination takes up 800MB of space (6,400 blocks). You can access the official site here.

:arrow:Source

Last edited by Lycan911, , Reason: Pics updated
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lolwhat.
I can already guess how this will go:
"Ok, Pikachu, it seems like the suspect is the woman that left that bloody knife in her room,
but something's off. I believe she's getting framed up. What do you think?"
"Pikapika"
"What?"
"Pika! Pikachu!"
"I don't understand a f*ck of what you're saying! Why did my boss think this would be a good idea!?"

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Lolwhat.
"Ok, Pikachu, it seems like the suspect is the woman that left that bloody knife in her room,
"Pikapika"
"What?"
"Pika! Pikachu!"
"I don't understand a f*ck of what you're saying! Why did my boss think this would be a good idea!?"

"Say the line @DarkCoffe64... Or you get THE GAS!!"

Last edited by Flame,

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I... I don't know what to say, that pikachu has a deep ass voice, shit's confusing the hell out of me. How the hell did they come up with this idea, was there an actual market demand for detective pikachu? Also, what will the gameplay be like, do you think it will be something along the lines of Phoenix Wright? Also, Tim Goodman is a stupid ass name, who the hell thought that was a good name for a kid:huh:~

Last edited by Osga21,

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Lolwhat.
"Pikapika"
"What?"
"Pika! Pikachu!"

Don't worry, based on my always confortable PikaSpeak translator, we can deduce what Pikachu is Saying!.

"Ok, so according to this, you said that this was the work of a Staraptor? (Pikapika), so Pikachu, who do you think are the people who used an Staraptor to kill that woman?"
"PiPi-Kachu (Team Rocket)"
"The Team Rocket!, omg, I knew it!, now they aren't only stealing pokemon, but killing people?, this is so wrong, Pikachu, let's work!"
"Piiii!"

Note: For the Pikachu translator.

Reactions: WhoAmI?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/